Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Jackson fined 25k for trying to influence the officials :lol:

Despite the same last name, Mark is not as good at mindgames as Phil. We all saw what he was doing. Not sly at all.

Last edited:
Yeah, for which team? I really don't feel like its a blessing for the Clippers, unless Odom becomes his 2008-2010 self. ZBo may be outplaying him, but at least Griffin can make him work sometimes. Zach just feasts on all our other bigs on offense and doesn't have to exert any energy playing them on defense.

Maybe we should get gimmicky like GSW and put out a small line up. Start Bledsoe at the 2 and Hill at the 4 and really try to speed the game up. Would be interesting.

in that case, how about barnes at the 4? at least barnes would have a slight chance vs. zbo. unless youd rather have hill's shooting?

Yeah Bobby, he sticks out like a sore thumb.

I just remembered I PM'ed MJGREATXII on his new name about the $50 Lakers bet but I think he went and got himself banned.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Another dude who goes ghost when it's convenient.
Didn't get banned, he's just not gonna pay. Deleted his twitter and everything.

http://niketalk.com/t/533483/spurs-...hread-spurs-win-congrats/620_20#post_17773078
Good looks, I didn't see that.
mean.gif
Buddy scrubbed himself from the internet.

I'm not surprised though, this was said when we made the bet:
I'm not a Spurs fan but I'll easily take you up on that bet.
It goes both ways tho.
My lakers win you owe me 50
If they beat San Antonio in the 1st round, you got 50 from me.

Just don't pull a SneakerPro.
Yeah sure
laugh.gif

50 for me if lakers win in first round against spurs
50 for you if spurs win in first round against lakers
*shakes hand*

So the list is:
Scotthall
Antidope
Illoquent dsk
Hold up now...what the **** is this?! Y'all unsecured creditors gonna **** my money up...this dude's gonna chuck up the deuces on his SN once it happens.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I better get paid first, dawg.
NT'ers are the worst b.
laugh.gif
Damn I cost you that money. I feel half responsible for that.
Mark Jackson fined 25k for trying to influence the officials
laugh.gif

Despite the same last name, Mark is not as good at mindgames as Phil. We all saw what he was doing. Not sly at all.
This + the not calling time out thing.... He needs to stop it.

No ones making you watch the eastern games...
Even if you think only west is exciting you still have to wait for those series games to unfold...

Smh at Friday's playoff schedule. They should just put ATL/Pacers on late so everybody can get some rest.

Last edited:
I gotta feeling marshon cooks in this game. he hasn't done **** all year but he's fully capable and the bulls aren't all the way healthy

Ehhhh it's kind of a meaningless record. I don't even know who let up the most 3's. Seems petty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom