Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No lie. If I saw PJ Carlisimo walking down the street, I'd choke the life out of him - Sprewell style. I hate that man so so much.

I'M SO HYPE RIGHT NOW! WHERE #KNICKNATION AT?!?!!? :nerd:

WANNA WEAR ALL BLACK LIKE YOUR GOING TO A FUNERAL HUH?! BOSTON ATTENDING YOUR FUNERAL!

TRYNA DISRESPECT GANG GREEN?! BOSTON RAINED 3PT'ERS ALL OVER NYC. LET'S FREAKIN' GO!

#BostonStrong #GangGreen #ForRondo #MakeHistory. FIRST TEAM EVER TO OVERCOME A 3-0 DEFICIT. HOP ON THE BANGWAGON NOW!

#KNICKNATION ON SUICIDE WATCH RIGHT NOW! :evil:

^ who tweeted that?

Dipset sippin that Henny early in the morning.
Never seen dude post with so many caps before. Never have I seen him be so "hyped"
about anything but grave digging Rihanna threads.

He has to be hammered.

I'm pretty confident to say that the Celtics will lose this series. 0-179 bro.

This isn't baseball, and the Celtics won't have enough to withstand another win in NY.

:lol: Dipset is pumped n ready

Exactly what I was thinking

BRUHHHHHHH:rofl:

Dipset :lol: Needed that laugh :rofl:

:lol: Bruhs, i'm so so so hyped right now. Not only were y'all/analysts saying this would go 5 games but I was hearing sweeps. Where the brooms at #KnickNation?

:nerd:

Y'al wanna wear all black? Why? Y'all attending your own funerals? :rofl: Get outta here! Boston bouta make history. Coach Doc Rivers is makin' Mike Woodson sweat over there in NYC. Effort/hard work beats talent any day of the friggin' week!

Lmao @ Kenyon Martin. Wanted to talk **** and wear all black, but then turns *****made and refuses to talk to reporters after the game when he and J.R. Smith both put up absolutely pathetic efforts. When you beat your chest you have to answer the questions people have later. Bunch of ******g clowns, I'd say "act like you've been there before", but it's been so long since you had any kind of success I guess that doesn't apply to you.

Repped!

LOL! He's pumped and I can't even be mad. Celtics were counted out and people were saying this team couldn't do anything without Rondo.

#CantEvenBMad
#Doyourthang

#istillhatetheceltics

Last edited:
this guy 
mean.gif

This Bulls offense is ANEMIC, every basket that they get is taking a mountain of effort. Surprise surprise, Carlos Boozer coming up small when his team needs him the most. What a bad foul by Joe Johnson

JJs you gotta lay off Mark Jackson. You cant take something that he said in jest about his own player that literally. What he said and what Denver did were two different things

Last edited:
Doesn't surprise me that we're keeping it close, but its amazing we've been able to do this all season long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom