Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a gif of that? The pregame intros cracked me up 

Webber is great on TV. TNT needs to amnesty Shaq and bring C-Webb back full time.

And Reggie is THE corniest person involved with the NBA. I wouldn't be mad if I never had to listen to he or Shaq again.
Honestly, I really don't like Shaq and C-Webb...... Shaq is just lame, and rarely hits on his jokes. C-Webb is usually on point with his break downs, but is pretty boring for the most part. Like if Shaq and Webb could combine into one person they'd be pretty good.
I don't think he's boring at all. Did you ever see him on NBA TV with Ahmad Rashad and GP? **** was hilarious. Webber is great at balancing insightful analysis with the jokes.

The Maloofs can't even afford to keep this building together, let alone take down old sponsorships so they have to resort to taping black tarp over them......

*insert Kings relocating to Seattle jokes

*insert, nobody caring 

*insert Maloofs dumbasses not ever going to sell. Which is both good and bad for Sacramento.

:rofl: :rofl: if that black tarf fell on a player.

The Maloofs can't even afford to keep this building together, let alone take down old sponsorships so they have to resort to taping black tarp over them......

*insert Kings relocating to Seattle jokes

*insert, nobody caring 

*insert Maloofs dumbasses not ever going to sell. Which is both good and bad for Sacramento.
roll.gif
roll.gif
if that black tarf fell on a player.
I was hoping it would

At halftime there was some lame dancing artist painter queer.... If the tarp would have fell on him and ruined his painting while he was dancing/painting, I would have lost it 
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I know I'm in the minority, but I don't like Webber or Payton, I prefer the calm guys like Kerr and Steve Smith. I like Reggie too though, I don't care if he's corny, he commentates like I would if it was my job.

Webber is great. He does a masterful job mixing meaningful analysis with a touch of his personality. He talks to you, even though I feel that can work against him too.

Payton was too over the top for me. Miller just plain sucks.

Webber, Kerr, Payton, Steve Smith should replace Chuck if he calls it quits, and the quality of the show will stay the same.

If they reduce the format to just Ernie-Shaq-Kenny :x

Shaq is not a fan of the NBA. He doesn't keep up like Kenny or Chuck, or at least make an effort to make it seem like it. His jokes and personality are poison (someone says something he disagrees with... "STOP IT. STOP IT.") It would be overwhelming if he was 1/3 of the show.

Webber is great. He does a masterful job mixing meaningful analysis with a touch of his personality. He talks to you, even though I feel that can work against him too.
Payton was too over the top for me. Miller just plain sucks.

When Webber is calm, he's fine, but when he gets all hyped up, he's just as annoying as Payton.

Damn, Lamar put on some lbs...That vid was funny...Did someone really compare OKC to those Chris Webber Kings teams on an earlier page? :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Damn, Lamar put on some lbs...That vid was funny...Did someone really compare OKC to those Chris Webber Kings teams on an earlier page? :lol: :smh:

Yeah I did. Not in the way they approach the game, but in the sense that the Kings never made it to the top, and that may happen to the Thunder.

You ont give someone that little time if you are that anxious to have them back. Just imo

Lamar.... PUT THE CANDY DOWN :wow: :lol:

They do need to bring GP back to TNT. Dude was straight comedy.

A vid on his candy addicion from a couple years back...

Yeah I did. Not in the way they approach the game, but in the sense that the Kings never made it to the top, and that may happen to the Thunder.

That's funny...

Last edited:
Payton and Webber don't get anymore amped than Barkley does and everyone loves Bark. Half the damn time Barkley isn't even talkin basketball he's just bein funny.

So I'm not really getting how one could dislike GP and Webb but like Barkley in terms of how they act on the set.

Payton and Webber don't get anymore amped than Barkley does and everyone loves Bark. Half the damn time Barkley isn't even talkin basketball he's just bein funny.
So I'm not really getting how one could dislike GP and Webb but like Barkley in terms of how they act on the set.

That's because Barkley is personable, and has an odd sense of humor. :rolleyes

He's being funny, but he does know basketball, and he isn't forcing it.

Every time I watch GP or Webber, I feel like they are trying far too hard to come across with their personality.

That's why I enjoy Steve Smith and Steve Kerr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom