Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1hxv60.jpg

:rofl:

TI is calling the Hawks game right now. :lol:

While Josh Smith is wearing the best headband donned by an NBA player. :smokin

You guys, if you are coaching a team with Kobe, Dwight, Pau, and Nash, and you get off to a rocky start like this,

You don't think the coach deserves at least 10 games to try and get it to work? You don't think a team like this wouldn't be able to get things figured out? At least let nash get back on the floor man damn
laugh.gif
Dude.... He sucked. Are you related to him or something?
He has to be. I can't comprehend how anyone with a brain can't see and understand what everyone else did.

If a coach has fundamental issues that persist for YEARS through his first job...then into his first season at his 2nd job...and now continue the following year (REGARDLESS of what the personnel is)...then what's gonna change? The man is literally driving his team into the ground so you cut your losses now while the season is young and still have time to get things right.
I'm sure it went beyond just the 1-4 start...
Agree. Lakers management must have convinced there were some fundamental problems that were not going to be corrected. I think they decided they need to go in a completely different direction and dumped Brown quick to that the new guy can have as much time as possible to put his system in place.
Someone gets it.
Dwight's leaving regardless. He's not mentally built for this. I've said this months ago, if the lakers don't go to the finals and this year is filled with Drama. He's gone. He wants no part of that.
Dude ain't letting this go.
laugh.gif
Alright, bud.

Last edited:
This is the definition of jumping the gun.
5 games? Really?
Can't wait for them to hire another coach so everyone can see that Mike Brown was not the problem in L.A.

last time i heard something like this it was when dantoni got fired.

These Thunder alternates don't look as terrible on the players. It's a dark navy, like an obsidian. Westbrook has on 12s

Pau Gasol of all people basically called Mike Brown soft after that Pistons game. If you could still support him after that I really don't know what to tell you. Derek Fisher, Artest, Bynum, Matt Barnes, Ebanks, Jamison etc have all had made comments about his coaching decisions. Oddly enough Kobe has been the only one to support him, at least in public. He's never been known as a good coach going back to the Cavs days....it's not just about these first 5 games.

Last edited:
How can you say that if this year turns out to be a disaster?
I do believe Phil is coming back tho. Things can absolutely change for the better - but if they don't ,why the hell will Dwight want to stay put? He never really wanted to be there in the first place.
I know you're a Laker fan but you have to look outside the box.

couple keep saying hes leaving because just like you said he wasnt going to the lakers guess what happend lol

you a fool if you actually think he never wanted to be in la all along. you were fooled and he got what he wanted.

hollywood, most money he can get if re signed, 3 future hall of famers about to retire and leave the keys in his hand. 2 big names to come in 2014.

i know yo're a hater but you have to look outside the box

So that loss to the mavs was on spo? Not lebron? Really?
Someone eXplain why Ronnie brewer was SO cheap

yes

and he was cheap because his shot has always been questionable in his entire career. but his shot has been great in nyc

couple keep saying hes leaving because just like you said he wasnt going to the lakers guess what happend lol
you a fool if you actually think he never wanted to be in la all along. you were fooled and he got what he wanted.
hollywood, most money he can get if re signed, 3 future hall of famers about to retire and leave the keys in his hand. 2 big names to come in 2014.
i know yo're a hater but you have to look outside the box

When Dwight first got to LA he admitted that Kobe has been giving him advice for like the past 2 years on the low :lol:. He's wanted to be a Laker for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom