Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knicks will get there first Loss tonight against the Mavs
tumblr_mc9xzdTliq1qcozvjo1_400.gif

Shannon, I understand your posting of the bench/role players as to why should he run a rotation, but that is the problem. If you have a bad bench, should you not work around it? Are there a lot of good benches out there? Not really.

Well, when you have 4 HOFers, why would you run 1 out on the floor with FOUR scrubs (Dwight + 4) then end the quarter, and come back with 1 other starter and again, FOUR scrubs? (Pau + 4 )

Could you not, iono, mask that by using Dwight + Nash and then 3, or Dwight + Kobe and then 3? (I know, Nash has been out, I'm speaking to the games where all 4 played, that was his rotation each game, to sit 3 of them at a time)

Having a bench doesn't mean the entire bench has to play as one, and this was what Phil was awesome at. He would move pieces in and out of the lineup, using his bench, but never putting the team in harm's way in terms of long runs and what not with 5 Buechler's and Kerr's and Purdue's, etc. Same thing he did in LA.

Mike Brown, for some reason, did not understand this. He thought Jordan Hill shooting jumpers, Jamison playing out of position, Artest playing out of position, and Darrius Morris playing PG all at the same time was a fun idea. :lol: :stoneface:

Hopefully, the next guy we get can mix and match a rotation better than MB did.

Brian K. Schmitz ‏@MagicInsider
Former Magic coach Stan Van Gundy called the Lakers' firing of Mike Brown, "the most ridiculous firing in the history of the NBA."

shoeking im just gonna guess you are a laker hater and wanted brown to coach longer to ruin the season even further.

or your just trying to go against the grain...

mike brown should have never been hired. he sucks.

it also shows that lebron james will be a LEGENDARY coach after his playing days

AND HERE WE GO!

with the "this makes bron that much better cuz he went to da finals with sorry *** mike brown coachin him" dudes

:rolleyes

TIP

"make room for my B(*&%$ bruh gon get off my sack"

Last edited:
You mean the coach that put in 1 starting center, with 4 bench guys, half of them playing OUT OF POSITION (ie, Jamison at 3, Ebanks at 2) a 2nd year PG that he didn't even give run to IN THE PRESEASON
As well as the coach that ran his starters out there 40+ minutes multiple times in 5 games, including bringing them back in with a 24 point lead, at home
Or the coach that ran his squad into the ground last year playing a 33 year old injured player 38 minutes a night, who then ran out of gas late
Is playing Dwight, Hill, and Kobe all useless minutes when they have various injuries, and only Nash is getting rest because he's in street clothes, otherwise he'd be out there.
Not to tmention the coach that didn't know what his rotation would be, AS THE SEASON WAS STARTING
Or the coach that benched Jodi Meeks AFTER A SINGLE GAME for reasons unknown when he's the best shooter they have after Nash.
Yeah, Mike was great, what were we thinking?

shoeking im just gonna guess you are a laker hater and wanted brown to coach longer to ruin the season even further.
or your just trying to go against the grain...
mike brown should have never been hired. he sucks.
it also shows that lebron james will be a LEGENDARY coach after his playing days

Lol I live in L.A. I am not a laker hater, I have no personal allegiance to the Lakers. I could careless if they win it all, or don't make the playoffs. I legitimately don't care.

Wrong is wrong.

You can't give a guy a new team with new pieces, pieces that don't even mesh well on paper, then have half those pieces be out injured, and expect it to work so soon.

And by soon I mean 5 games.

It's mind boggling that you can sit here and say that you expect everything from the rotations to the win columns to be A1 this early into the season. It doesn't happen like that. Naturally, it's going to be an adjustment period.

And you can't evaluate how well that adjustment period is going after 5 games. Period.

Brian K. Schmitz ‏@MagicInsider
Former Magic coach Stan Van Gundy called the Lakers' firing of Mike Brown, "the most ridiculous firing in the history of the NBA."
Stan Van Gundy spitting the truth. Come on man this is ridiculous. 

Lol my man mike brown..... Feel kinda bad for the guy but not that bad. Honestly I think Howard will bounce ASAP, Nash is not even a factor, Pau is hit or miss with production, and Kobe is an A Hole.... Lakers are in shambles. More room for OKC wins :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom