Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davis: 23 points, 12 rebounds, two assists, two steals and five blocks in 36 minutes
Anderson: 25 points, seven rebounds and two assists in 28 minutes
Brian Roberts: 16 points (7-7) and eight assists (one turnover) in 29 minutes
Still don't know who that dude is. He's better than Austin Rivers, though.
Rivers: 7-32 in five games
Gordon: 0 minutes in five games
:stoneface:

Thought Austin Rivers was going to be better than this |I

i mean its a rookie and beginning of the season. even established players can struggle right out the gate. its not uncommon.

@sportsguy33
Just curious - how many Knicks fans would trade Carmelo for Gallinari, Chandler and Mosgov right now?
The #Knicks beat the #Heat, #Sixers and #Mavericks, who are a combined 12-1 against OTHER teams in the #NBA.

Last edited:
That Hawes Roy pic :lol:

The Kobe 2k pic :lol:

Look at my Wolves! Shved and Rubio WILL BE FUN TO WATCH!!!!!

In regards to the Lakers: Where are Big Ears and Sasha at?

Last edited:
Royce, Jones, Montiejunas, Machado (instead of Toney Douglas :stoneface: ), and Greg Smith
McHale needs to go

If he's gonna stay with those rotations and poor in-game adjustments, truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. 5 starters have nearly been playing 40 minutes a night, when there's no reason they should be. Morris & Delfino are playing about what they should be, but after that, Cook & Aldrich play about 10 minutes combined. So you mean to tell me that 4 rookies and Smith can't take the load off the starters? the only good thing Mchale did tonight was have Douglas ride the pine.

I mean, until further notice that first-half-of-2011 Amar'e/Felton/Gallinari squad > any other iteration of the Knicks since then.

They're looking good this year though.

That team was going to struggle hard sooner than later. Unless you trusted Gallo two years ago to be the go-to 2nd star for Amare? It's early, but the Knicks look great. The defense was improved last season (yes, even under D'Antoni) thanks to guys like Shump and Tyson especially. But the offense was just tragic. Through four games they're clicking on both ends of the floor.

But they'll need Amare to be healthy and contributing in some way in order to break through and make real noise, especially in the playoffs.

I mean, until further notice that first-half-of-2011 Amar'e/Felton/Gallinari squad > any other iteration of the Knicks since then.
They're looking good this year though.

Nah man this is the best Knicks record since 1993 and the team is deeper

Either way I look at it as it's melo and Tyson for gallo, chandler, mozgov.

Damn. Great comeback by Phoenix. Chipped away from the beginning of the 2nd quarter all the way until the last minute to finally get the lead.

I was just about to commend my man, Faried, and he bonks a breakaway windmill. :lol:

Faried/McGee versus Favors/Kanter right now, though. :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom