Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
smokin.gif
at some of the Monroe dimes.
I'm telling yall.... a black/athletic version of Brad Miller in his prime

MY ***** CHASE BUDINGER!!!

Son probably coulda did a 360 between the legs, arm in the rim, windmeal jam.... but naw

his white boy instincts kicked in and noticed the time on the clock and just laid it in. My *****.

Doo/Spurs fans, what did Sean Elliott say about DMC that has him all riled up?

i dunno but that clown sean elliot is the absolute worst color commentator. Hes such a homer he really disrespects alot of opposing teams players. hes what steve urkel would be like if he was old... annoying, corny, and out of touch with reality...

I forgot what play it was but cousin yelled out loud "im going to bust his ***" to Tim Duncan after TD got called for the foul.

Timmy D aka big fundamental aka GOAT aka best player post MJ era just smile and took over the game.

Sean, being one of the best commentator of the NBA, felt DMC shouldn't be throwing rocks at the throne.

23 points, 12 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 blocks, 3 steals, 75% FG and the W.

:smokin

Last edited:
Who isn't McHale playing? Royce and Jones?

Royce, Jones, Montiejunas, Machado (instead of Toney Douglas :stoneface: ), and Greg Smith
:lol: Toney Douglas...Lord have mercy.

Shaq needs to go. Not even 5 minutes in and I'm annoyed by him.

Shaq does well on shows outside of Inside the NBA.. When he's on NBATV shows he's a little irritating,but tolerable. On Inside the NBA he tries too hard, and it ruins the chemistry of EJ, Kenny & Chuck.

He's the worst. He just sits there staring sometimes waiting for an opening to yell one of his catchphrases. It doesn't even feel like they manage to talk about anything anymore, because he's anti-opinions and just negative everything make you tune out. The moments where he's funny don't make up for the hours where he's just ughk.

Bring C-Webb back.

The Pacers have been soooo bad so far this season. This is the second 4th quarter lead they gave up smh. Its really showing how bad they miss Danny Granger, especially on the defensive end

The Pacers have been soooo bad so far this season. This is the second 4th quarter lead they gave up smh. Its really showing how bad they miss Danny Granger, especially on the defensive end

our new bench has been garbage.. Darren Collison's replacement DJ Augustine has been complete garbage.. and the player they got for Collison has been garbage as well.. have no idea what Indiana was thinking getting rid of DC.. It seems like the starters get the lead and everytime the bench comes in the other team makes a huge run.. Green has been garbage too..

Last edited:
Shaq needs to go. Not even 5 minutes in and I'm annoyed by him.

That of all videos is the one you pick? Shaq didn't say a word the first 5 minutes and after that when he did he still barely said anything.

But I do agree that Shaq is annoying as **** most of the time and does just sit there waiting to yell out one of his catch phrases without bringing any type of basketball knowledge to the table.

Last edited:

our new bench has been garbage.. Darren Collison's replacement DJ Augustine has been complete garbage.. and the player they got for Collison has been garbage as well.. have no idea what Indiana was thinking getting rid of DC.. It seems like the starters get the lead and everytime the bench comes in the other team makes a huge run.. Green has been garbage too..

See the bench hasnt been that bad. Mahimi has been decent, and is much better than Amundson was last year. Augustine is just being handicapped by the offense I think, kinda the same way that Augustine was. It really makes no sense, because he should be our best playmaker smh. Gerald Green was pretty productive as a starter, IDK why they would want to start Sam Young over him

They just like the Nuggets don't really have a go to guy

That would be relavent in the playoffs, but even without a "go to guy" they have both been excellent regular season teams (especially the Nuggets)

That step back by Hill :x :x

There was no way to defend it.

:rofl: :rofl: @ dude falling on the bench as the shot went down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom