Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 points for Drummond in 19 minutes.
:pimp:
40958632.gif

And please give Dragic a flop fine for that "defense" on Irving. He got pushed sure, but the theatrics :x And :rofl: at Keisha Cole's ***** not even being competent enough to catch and foul an even worst bust in Telfair

Faried and Koufos: 31 points, 16 rebounds, three assists, three steals and five blocks
Jefferson and Millsap: 14, 13, one, zero and one

Last edited:
I hope Derrick Favors starts somewhere eventually. He's slowly been improving.

I'm saying
Jazz gotta trade Kanter, Favors, Milsap or Al eventually.
I think Favors can lead the league in rebounding if he started, Kanter is going to be a baller as well both of them have great motors.

Knicks 4-0 though :lol: :pimp:
Nobody even thinking about Amare right now

Last edited:
They've got to trade Jefferson.

Kanter is strictly a center, Favors is caught between center and power forward and Millsap plays power forward (and even some small forward).

They've got to trade Jefferson.
Kanter is strictly a center, Favors is caught between center and power forward and Millsap plays power forward (and even some small forward).
favors and kanter are the future in the frontcout. i never saw favors as a C tho

u can get some vaule for jefferson and let milsap walk

favors and kanter are the future in the frontcout. i never saw favors as a C tho

u can get some vaule for jefferson and let milsap walk
I say Favors is caught between positions because he's not quite big enough to play center full time (yet anyways) and not enough ball skills to play power forward.

Edit:

When you consider Howard, Paul and Bynum are likely to re-sign with their incumbent teams, you can make the case Jefferson will be the top unrestricted free agent next summer. :lol:

Last edited:
Jrue is putting up NUMBERS this year. Didn't even realize it til I checked tonight.

How the hell did the Celtics let Turner drop 25 on em tonight? I may not like him very much, but I do have to admit he has to be one of the best rebounding guard/small forwards I've ever seen. Dude's averaging just about double digit rebounds....

Shaq needs to go. Not even 5 minutes in and I'm annoyed by him.

Shaq does well on shows outside of Inside the NBA.. When he's on NBATV shows he's a little irritating,but tolerable. On Inside the NBA he tries too hard, and it ruins the chemistry of EJ, Kenny & Chuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom