Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a great series, I would be lying if I said that I wasnt afraid at certain points. Golden State brought it and really tested the Spurs, and could have easily pushed this to 7. The landscape of the conference is changing, Golden State is on the way up and IMO theyre the third best team right now, and with this experience they will come into next year fighting for that #2 spot.

GGs to all the Warriors fans, you guys had a great season and should be proud of it.

On a side note, Memphis......
devil.gif
Revenge time

Great series overall. Even though we lost we still have something to look forward to with Barnes' development next year. I just hope that it wasn't due to Lee being out.

Curry sounds like he's about to cry in that interview, crowd still there after the game :pimp:

game1. Warriors didnt learn from that nuggets game. Ether lol. Im still in disbelief that curry CHOKED on that shot. CHOKED. Parker ice cold then with the clutch shot. Curry is not clutch smh bum. Shoot all the 3s but cant make the big 1
hear some tell it hes 1/2 of the greatest shooters of all time

Looks like God really had the Spurs in his hands eh Mark? Go fondle another stripper and pay her off you hypocritical bastard...:lol:

"This was the greatest team of all-time to ever lose in the 2nd round"
- Mark Jackson in 30 minutes

Haha, so true.

In fairness Jackson did a good job motivating the team, the Warriors will have a great looking future, they're a piece or two away. Def a lot of fun watching them. Congrats Warriors fans on a good season and a bright future.

Hey, I know you guys are dying to be the thread starter for the Grizzlies vs. Spurs series, but there can only be one.

Tired of locking all these threads up when one has already be...

... oh wait. That's not true at all.

laugh.gif

Soooo... anybody?

*edit* Yes, I'm kidding. We already have the NBA Season thread, and both teams have very prominent team thr...

... wait, that's not true, either.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Simmons & wilbon dont know what their talking bout, rather replace them with legler & mullins.I think magic still salty that the spurs swept his lakers.

Hey, I know you guys are dying to be the thread starter for the Grizzlies vs. Spurs series, but there can only be one.

Tired of locking all these threads up when one has already be...

... oh wait. That's not true at all.

laugh.gif

Soooo... anybody?

*edit* Yes, I'm kidding. We already have the NBA Season thread, and both teams have very prominent team thr...

... wait, that's not true, either.
laugh.gif
Weak NT presences FTL
laugh.gif

game1. Warriors didnt learn from that nuggets game. Ether lol. Im still in disbelief that curry CHOKED on that shot. CHOKED. Parker ice cold then with the clutch shot. Curry is not clutch smh bum. Shoot all the 3s but cant make the big 1

You have called Curry a bum twice to get a reaction out of somebody. So here is your reaction. Happy? Now go away troll.

You have called Curry a bum twice to get a reaction out of somebody. So here is your reaction. Happy? Now go away troll.
Don't pay him no mind he just joined to troll on curry. I hate when people say players choke just because they don't make every single shot in crunch time.

Damn Spurs play this Sunday at 3:30 EST already? Networks got these schedules all messed up :smh:
I can already see how this schedule is gonna go for the CF. WCF is gonna be every other day starting Sunday. Sunday Tuesday Thursday Saturday. ECF starts wensday every other day so wensday Friday Sunday Tuesday. WCF is on Sunday this week. Then next week ECF is in Sunday so they both get a Sunday showcase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom