Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being "clutch" is over rated.

Steph Curry slander is not warranted at all for this loss.

Curry gave a stat line similar to his season average which is acceptable especially since this is his first time in the playoffs and having being blanketed by several defenders. I really wanted the Warriors to win though. Calling it now, Grizz in 6.

Great win for SA!

Next series will be a long one, but hopefully SA pulls it out in a in less than 7.

Both rosters have improvements. Should be an insane one.

PO

Last edited:

Metta World Peace

Exactly how I felt about his Lakers assessment.

'Wanted it given to them.'

I just read it and thought "I mean... we did. He's right." We played with no pride whatsoever. We played like we were SUPPOSED to win.

Game 1 shouldn't have happened for the W's but that's part of being a young team being up against a more experienced team. Spurs were superior to the W's in experience, mental toughness, and making adjustments, and that was the difference in the series. Not even mad as a Warrior fan one bit- it was a great run, and unlike 2007, it doesn't feel like a flash in the pan. Instead, it does feel like the W's have a very bright future and have a lot of pieces to build upon in actually becoming a legitimate title contender in the next few years.
The two series they went through this year will be highly valuable for guys like Curry, Barnes, and Thompson in the future.

Last edited:
Game 1 shouldn't have happened for the W's but that's part of being a young team being up against a more experienced team. Spurs were superior to the W's in experience, mental toughness, and making adjustments, and that was the difference in the series. Not even mad as a Warrior fan one bit- it was a great run, and unlike 2007, it doesn't feel like a flash in the pan. Instead, it does feel like the W's have a very bright future and have a lot of pieces to build upon in actually becoming a legitimate title contender in the next few years.
The two series they went through this year will be highly valuable for guys like Curry, Barnes, and Thompson in the future.

no doubt but losing the first game to denver and denver almost coming back in the close out game should of had them ready. when the lead started slipping they should of sat on the ball but thats hindsight and honestly i didnt think they would made this a series. now things will get interesting with the offseason you got jack and landry , brandon rush and david lee might have become more expendable , and it boggles my mind that beidreis and jefferson are still on the books for another year.

Playoffs suddenly got a lot less interesting to me without the Ws.

GS's future is pretty bright based on talent. But will it ever pan out? I mean Steph couldn't make it through either round without aggrivating an injury. Maybe those were just unlucky tweaks that happened at the worst times. I hope so.

Harrison Barnes looked like a stud out there all playoffs. He's one of my favorite players. But I have a feeling he won't break out like a lot of people expect. Like I have a suspicion I'll want to pick him in the 5th or 6th round of fantasy, and end up regretting it. One of those types. Again I hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom