Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Chris Paul is leaving so the Clippers will be out of the picture..
You honestly think CP3 will leave almost 28 mill on the table to play elsewhere? Houston? Dallas? Bobcats? j/k
2z9fvxi.gif
That leaves Houston(where I think CP3 is going) OKC, and Memphis in the list of my future top tier teams. Come 2016 ish these three teams along with G State will likely be the powerhouses of the West.
laugh.gif

You've clearly been drinking.
Clearly the young man has a wild imagination. He got one of them money trees like the ticket oak on that stubhub commercial for all the NBA teams.

Nevermind the fact that KD will be a free agent at the end of the 2015 season. ZBo will be 35 by the time that season starts, already detailed the problems the Warriors are going to have; and he got CP3 going to the Rockets?
laugh.gif
everywhere.
You guys have now been Quoted and screencapped for my future I TOLD YOU SO
grin.gif

Anti, are you on that Spurs forum? Folks on there talk so much ****
laugh.gif
Spurstalk? I been stopped going there, nothing constructive happens there ever. Its all you said it was; A bunch of trash talking and complaining and the worst part is IDK who theyre trash talking, its a Spurs forum.... The game threads are the worst

Last edited:
:lol: at people thinking ZBO will still be the showcase star on our team 3 years from now.

Memphis is hard to figure out, but the way the new front office envisioned this team is being a threat for the next 5 years. I'm sure they will put the right pieces around players to keep them very competitive. I know one thing, I feel more comfident in the draft with this front office than the one we previously had. :lol:

CP3 will stay in LA, but Blake needs to learn some post moves. When the 3s dont go and and dunks aint flying, they need post moves. Maybe I'm asking for too much, but if DJ and BG could AT LEAST  get a jump hook, they would be title contenders. Idk if I like OJ at the 2 in LA. He is so unsure of himself.

CP3 will stay in LA, but Blake needs to learn some post moves. When the 3s dont go and and dunks aint flying, they need post moves. Maybe I'm asking for too much, but if DJ and BG could AT LEAST  get a jump hook, they would be title contenders. Idk if I like OJ at the 2 in LA. He is so unsure of himself.

truth and he needs to be paired with another legit big with post moves, midrange game and ability to grab 10+ boards consistently. Al Jefferson is on my short wish list tbh. Salaries would have to be moved/matched and certain players would have to retire I assume.

DJ has wore out his welcome.

Last edited:
truth and he needs to be paired with another legit big with post moves, midrange game and ability to grab 10+ boards consistently. Al Jefferson is on my short wish list tbh. Salaries would have to be moved/matched and certain players would have to retire I assume.

DJ has wore out his welcome.
Al in LA would be PERFECT

Anti, screenshot whatever the hell you want, you tryna sell the big picture THREE YEARS early son.

You don't know where ANY player moves to this year, next year, or the year after that. But hey, Rockets, Warriors and whoever else will run the West.

Come on. :lol:

He is who he is. Is he better than some starting centers? Sure. Can I see him being the starting center on a championship team? Probably not.
So if your goal is to in a title, he shouldn't be on your team unless he develops or becomes a bench player.

IMO yes. Hard to make him a bench player with all the $ he makes, but he'd be the perfect big man off the bench right now. He's also only 24, so he has room to mature and develop.

Alright, I'm so confused right now. I've always heard Barkley was 6'4", which means the Rock isn't actually 6'5" like I've been thinking for like 15 years now :lol:
rock aint no damn 6'5 dude is 6'1 depending on what boots he's wearing, he's taller than a majority of actors in the films hes in but him being anything above 6'1 is about as real as wrestling 

No wonder he nearly looks Austin right in the eye :lol:

[/quote]
So if your goal is to in a title, he shouldn't be on your team unless he develops or becomes a bench player.

That's how us Clippers fan feel. He's paid too much to be a back up, so time to trade him to another team that will start him. There was an early rumor that a Bledsoe/DJ for Eric Gordon/Robin Lopez deal was being discussed. I would do it, despite Gordon's injury history.

Last edited:
If that turns out to be a real rumor, the Clippers would be getting back the main player they traded in the CP3 deal. Of course, this coming after a tumultuous 2 seasons, but still. Hornets basically traded CP3 for Aminu :lol:

That's how us Clippers fan feel. He's paid too much to be a back up, so time to trade him to another team that will start him. There was an early rumor that a Bledsoe/DJ for Eric Gordon/Robin Lopez deal was being discussed. I would do it, despite Gordon's injury history.[/quote]
Gordon is a major risk. Robin Lopez is surely better than DJ. If Brook is Pau light, then Robin is Marc light.Issue is Vasquez is a starting level PG so why would NO want Bledsoe?

Gordon is a major risk. Robin Lopez is surely better than DJ. If Brook is Pau light, then Robin is Marc light.Issue is Vasquez is a starting level PG so why would NO want Bledsoe?

Because they're not sold that Vasquez really is a full-time, starting PG. I don't know that's true, but that would be my guess. I'm not sure Bledsoe is full-time starting PG material either, but he's got more upside than Vasquez.

Vasquez is not only a better passer, but a better shooter too. Only thing EB got on him is vertical and defense.

No question about passing. Shooting is a little more debatable. Bledsoe is a better shooter than you might think. And defense is pretty important. Bledsoe can lock people down at times, which is very good asset to have. Vasequez, not so much. Bledsoe's athleticism also makes him a very good rebounder at his size. When he's playing his best, he can really fill the stat sheet. I think teams can look as some of the big games that he's had when starting and think, if he could do that for us even a little more than half the time, he'd be pretty special. That's why he's got high trade value.

I don't buy that rumor at all, but I could certainly see why the Hornets would want Bledsoe.

Vasquez isn't a starter
He is one of the worst defensive guards in basketball
He plays as slow as he looks

Monty Williams wants defenders, and if he wants a different, faster look on offense (he should, because Davis and Aminu play for him and Anderson would get more open looks), Bledsoe makes a whole lot of sense.

Last edited:
I should start a blog. Apparently everyone agrees with you if you have one.

Last edited:
I'm about to get banned from the Thunder boards because Royce started a blog post on Perkins and apparently me and 1 other dude, admittedly trolls at times, are the only ones who don't agree with all this defending of Perkins and his usefulness. Hilarity. I should start a blog. Apparently everyone agrees with you if you have one.
whats the board they say your trolling on ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom