Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Warriors running the west for a while
laugh.gif

The CBA won't make up for incompetent management which plagues a majority of the NBA franchises.

Alright, I'm so confused right now. I've always heard Barkley was 6'4", which means the Rock isn't actually 6'5" like I've been thinking for like 15 years now
laugh.gif
rock aint no damn 6'5 dude is 6'1 depending on what boots he's wearing, he's taller than a majority of actors in the films hes in but him being anything above 6'1 is about as real as wrestling 

The warriors are 1 steph curry ankle sprain away from being 8th place or out of tge playoffs. Its crazy how a team has a good season everyone assumes they will dominate the west. I enjoy the team but lets be real curry is gonna get hurt every month to 6 wks. If they can bring there role players back n win their conference then we can talk about them running the west.

I like this new cba. It gives the smaller market teams a bigger chance instead of the usual teams every year

I think with the new CBA, it will take alot less pieces to win but teams like the Lakers and Knicks will still have an advantage if they are managed right

Last edited:
I'm so ******g ready for this series. Having season tickets finally coming in handy. I'm able to have WCF tickets for face value :lol:

hate to say it but congrats on everything your team has accomplished this season.
Can't hate on success even if I wanted to. :lol:
On that note we will meet again next season. :evil:

Last edited:
Saw Dirk is gonna take a pay cut so Dallas can sign some players..

Anyone know who they're gonna be targeting?

1 Warriors fan says something outlandish and y'all acting like are whole Fanbase on NT thinks this :lol: :lol:

:lol: I don't know........ y'all were going HAM about a week or so ago....Talking about Mark Jackson should be coach of the year, how couldve been a sweep if it wasnt for the game 1 meltdown, Splash Brothers etc etc

Last edited:
Chatter that Spurs will go after pablo since he will be a FA this summer anf is pretty close with manu reports NY daily news.

Kings most likely not retaining Smart with the new ownership coming in reports USA today.

Saw Dirk is gonna take a pay cut so Dallas can sign some players..

Anyone know who they're gonna be targeting?
Prolly CP3 and Pierce if he opts out. I dont think this year is crazy with FAs. But Dirk is in his last couple years. Getting anything to give him 1 or 2 more playoff runs he'd prolly be happy with at this point.

Mark Jackson did a great job. He had those guys playing with so much damn confidence. And held them so accountable for such a young team. I was surprised at how defensively sound they were.

It's just they had no business losing Game 1. That's on their youth and Jarrett Jack. At the end of the day, they were just outplayed by a more clutch, experienced and detail-oriented team, who for the most part enjoyed great health in this series and methodically took one tool away from the Warriors game after game. That's what happens when you spot them a game, and when your star's ankle starts making itself known again.

I was on the same bandwagon that thought they'd sweep the Spurs after Game 2, but once Curry rolled his ankle, that was that to me. And credit Pop for figuring them out.

MJax should of won COY though

l

Nope

I didn't see any great strategy from him last series

Neither did I when Karl was out coached by Jackson

The Warriors had more talent than Nuggets.

I didn't watch every game of that series but from the games I saw it wasn't any Jackson strategy, it was just Curry and Jack on fire.

I don't know.

I just feel like Jackson is fraudulent as true coach and teacher. I feel like he's a motivating speaker and he had good message this year but it will be interesting to see how long his message will resonate with his players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom