Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey_

I'm about to get banned from the Thunder boards because Royce started a blog post on Perkins and apparently me and 1 other dude, admittedly trolls at times, are the only ones who don't agree with all this defending of Perkins and his usefulness. Hilarity. I should start a blog. Apparently everyone agrees with you if you have one.
whats the board they say your trolling on ?

Dailythunder.

Royce Young is the blog's owner and a Thunder reporter.

Julius F. Wrek

I'm about to get banned from the Thunder boards because Royce started a blog post on Perkins and apparently me and 1 other dude, admittedly trolls at times, are the only ones who don't agree with all this defending of Perkins and his usefulness. Hilarity. I should start a blog. Apparently everyone agrees with you if you have one.

Perkins is a fraud. Lol.

That's how us Clippers fan feel. He's paid too much to be a back up, so time to trade him to another team that will start him. There was an early rumor that a Bledsoe/DJ for Eric Gordon/Robin Lopez deal was being discussed. I would do it, despite Gordon's injury history.

Very risky to say the least but a healthy EJ>>>>>>>>>Green or Billups or whoever else we throw out there in the starting lineup.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as a healthy EJ, unless you mean someone else with that nickname.
heeeeeeey don't tell me that.... I traded Iguodala for him earlier this year in my keeper league 
frown.gif

Lol, Perk?

I'm confident I'm better than DeAndre Jordan in at least one area on the basketball court, FT shooting.

My man posting JR Smith playoff FG numbers at the line.

Well played.

I've been slipping in numerous "GoT" references here and there in S&T.

GSW were toyed with like Theon Greyjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom