Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
 so it begins for KD? I hate to post this because it just adds to this dude's hyperinflated view of himself and his importance in the sports world, but just an example I am wondering if maybe the tide will start to turn on KD in terms of media perception. I know he has had his spats with Skip before and doesn't give a **** about his opinion though over the whole hating Westbrook thing (who by the now Skip claims he always knew was the man in OKC)
the criticism show go towards brooks for playing small ball against a team with

a team with two high scoring bigs , the workload was too much on defense for kevin durant

to give you 40 minutes of efficient offense

gotta feel for melo man

dude has to get guarded by PG24 on one side, then guard West on the other
laugh.gif
mean.gif

My dude lance stephenson went from rotting on the bench, catching that domestic abuse charge to doin his thing, much props to him

Lance Stephenson came out like he was on that deer antler spray. When his game becomes polished, I see him becoming a solid player.

Indiana needs every bit of Lance's offense. Pacers close out tonight. They have to at home.

Prigioni with a nice first quarter.

Indiana is so lucky New York doesn't have anybody inside to stretch the floor so hibbert can just sit his big *** inside and protect the rim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom