Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iactually think Stuckey would be a nice fit on a contending team in the 6th man role. One of the few players in the league that can get to the basket at a high rate. I know Hollinger and Co. were looking at acquiring him.

Iactually think Stuckey would be a nice fit on a contending team in the 6th man role. One of the few players in the league that can get to the basket at a high rate. I know Hollinger and Co. were looking at acquiring him.
I think he'd be a good fit in OKC or LA

:lol:

Congrats tho?! :lol:

In the months leading up to Durant's free agency every New York stan on this board will be posting photoshopped pictures of KD in a Knicks uniform.

Last edited:
Ricky Rubio, Manu, and AK-47 are great defenders

Are you talking about now or in their respective primes? Both Manu and AK47 are still good, but not nearly as good as they were. Neither are going to lock down elite offensive wing players.

Word. Why would them fools want a dude that isn't clutch? :smh:

He ain't even top 5.

you stupid for askin lol

Last edited:
We're really looking four years into the future to clown on Knicks fans?

You do realize they might get eliminated tonight, right? :lol: you'll have ammo possibly in a few hours

"Man, in eight years when Wiggins is a free agent, I bet Knicks fans will think they're getting him lol"

Last edited:
I said it before and ill say it again.

shouldve kept harden and shipped serge.
They will regret this forever

You keep the (significantly) better player, not the positional need.

They could have kept Harden, played Collison more and added another post player and they would have been a better team.
Exactly. Same way the NBA draft works, you draft for talent, not position.

In the draft you pick for talent when you have excess talent i believe you keep the ones you need most and that is based on positional need

People saying they regret the trade will be shutting up when they win a chip wothin the next 2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom