Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
at how loud the crowd got after Biedrins made two free throws.
Playoff series clinching free throw type cheers
laugh.gif

:x I don't think I've ever seen anything like Gerald Green's hops. Watching him with the Nets last year - it's like he's jumping off a trampoline everytime he catches an alley oop. The way he effortlessly gets his head above rim level is RIDICULOUS.

Kemba with 26, 6 rebs, 7 asts, 8 steals :pimp:

Amazing what happens when MKG gets full starter minutes and Mullens doesn't shoot 20 times a game

Also Indy fans you don't want DJ starting. Plays no defense whatsoever, isn't a good creator, passes up too many shots when he gets in the lane. Lacks confidence also

Don't think I have ever seen Afflalo be successful when he passes up just shooting the open outside shot, especially in the series against OKC where Serge must have blocked him literally 20 times.

laugh.gif
@ the Biedrins clip.

You'd think the Warriors just clinched the Finals.

Nancy Lieberman been looking alright since she took the Thunder studio job, headlights stay beaming.

Kemba with 26, 6 rebs, 7 asts, 8 steals :pimp:

Amazing what happens when MKG gets full starter minutes and Mullens doesn't shoot 20 times a game

Also Indy fans you don't want DJ starting. Plays no defense whatsoever, isn't a good creator, passes up too many shots when he gets in the lane. Lacks confidence also

You've obviously watched him more than me, but I was a HUGE fan of his at Texas. I always thought he was a good playmaker and creator, but after seeing him in this offense, I see alot of terrible decision making. Like pulling up for a 3 in transition, instead of making the open pass. I hope he can fit in though.

I really liked the lineup that the Pacers played last night of:

George Hill
Lance Stephenson
Paul George
David West
Roy Hibbert

Hibbert is just so slow, robotic and unathletic its horrible. And if he catches the ball outside of 10 feet, he becomes useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom