Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At what point do they take the ball handling responsibilities away from Westbrook? Is there any chance that they bring in a starting quality PG, and Westbrook becomes their starting SG?

and another random question that will probably garner alot of hate: Could Westbrook run the triangle?
Probably never. I'll live with it. The previous 4 games he has 41 assists to 10 turnovers. 4 of his today have been passes to Durant, at least 2 of which could have been foul calls on KD's defender, and there was a very bogus charging call. He sucks in November's anyways. If he is still having large volume of to games in Dec or January, maybe make some calls, but end of the day the problem with starting Westbrook at SG is what do you do with Thabo? How many starting quality pgs are out there anyways, or big sg's who can take some ballhandling duties, not counting the one we just traded? DJ Augustine? Delonte West would be interesting. CDR but it'd be a jump to go from not being in the L right now to expected to start on a team with championship aspirations.

Yeah I feel you, and I like the guy alot, but I feel like he is being asked to do something that isnt an innate part of his game. He is a terrific player and athlete and scorer, but then you ask him to run the offense and its not natural to him. He hasnt been learning to do it his whole life. Maybe they can turn these draft picks from the Harden trade into a pass first PG. If you put Westbrook and Durant on the break with a dime dropping PG it would be nuts

Yeah I feel you, and I like the guy alot, but I feel like he is being asked to do something that isnt an innate part of his game. He is a terrific player and athlete and scorer, but then you ask him to run the offense and its not natural to him. He hasnt been learning to do it his whole life. Maybe they can turn these draft picks from the Harden trade into a pass first PG. If you put Westbrook and Durant on the break with a dime dropping PG it would be nuts

just to add to that a little... if it aint broke "enough", dont fix it. yeah, RW isnt the best PG but look at what he does on basically a nightly basis. they have improved every year, ill love with that

So....

:rofl:

That was a fun game. The crowd was crazy.

Rudy and Zbo can't do what together? Say what? Can't play together?

Grizz gonna be what without OJ? Grizz got weaker? Zach not himself anymore? Say what? :lol:

Last edited:
So Cousins stepping to Sean Elliot is the same as elbowing a guy in the throat.? Ok NBA :smh:

Hey Chester...there is a first time for everything you know?

You better hope none of that stuff happens this year, because there's a good chance of at least 2 out of those 3 coming true. ***** :lol:

So....
:rofl:
That was a fun game. The crowd was crazy.
Rudy and Zbo can't do what together? Say what? Can't play together?
Grizz gonna be what without OJ? Grizz got weaker? Zach not himself anymore? Say what? :lol:

To be fair, the grizz bench isn't as good as it was with O.J. and O.J.'s doing fantastic in Dallas. Also, ZBo didn't look like his normal self last year and he's about 30 years old with little lift to begin with, so it's completely understandable to assume that Zach wouldn't be himself anymore.

However The Grizz are doing great, and are terrific defensively I love watching them and the crazy part is Rudy isn't even playing that well to start the season so once he gets it together, look out. Definitely could get out the west this year.

Damn rudy gave em the behind the back then a tomahawk :x :x :x :smh: Straight Filthy

frank-ocean-john-mayer-snl_thelavalizard.jpg

These NBA players looking like Frank Ocean on SNL with the USA headbands.

DMC needs to shut up. Glad he got suspend. Duncan and Sean humble him now.
Did you read the article I posted? He slurps on Duncan almost as hard as you do 
laugh.gif

Not sure why a broadcaster should be humbling players though......

DMC needs to shut up. Glad he got suspend. Duncan and Sean humble him now.
Did you read the article I posted? He slurps on Duncan almost as hard as you do :lol:

Not sure why a broadcaster should be humbling players though......

Yeah cause DUNCAN A GOAT. You never trash talk a GOAT unless you wanna be owned by them. So GOATim gave DMC that work.

All Sean was saying is dont be dumb trash talking a legend. They will let their play do the talking.

I dont see how he slurpin TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom