Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
three steps.

I don't care if that was mj or kobe. That was not a clutch play.

That was a bad defensive play by the pacer and it was a lucky wide open layup by James. You don't need any real special skill to make that wide open uncontested layup.

If I were the Pacers, I would have hacked LeBron hard and hope he misses the layup. Then, he would have to make 2 free throws to win.

I would take my chances with LeBron free throws than a WIDE OPEN LAYUP.
Problem was, no one was near enough to LeBron after he got by George to foul him.

A game winner with 2 seconds left isnt clutch? Or do all clutch shots have to be jumpers lol

You know what, if there was anyone contesting that layup, I would give it to him, but it was a common sense play based off of terrible coaching and defense by indiana which resulted in a wide open layup. Was it the right play by lebron? Absolutely.

Lol same here..Good **** from bron tho, a clutch & very smart move

A clutch and very smart move to take the lane on a wide open layup? not knocking the dude, but thats a common sense *** play

It was a smart move for him to drive & not settle for a damn jumpshot, End of story.

This

And say if HIbbert is in the game and he somehow gets switched on Lebron in the same position PG24 was in, you don't think Lebron could blow past him too?

Doesn't matter to me....you assume George will get beat...he needed support behind him, Sam Young was the only one even near the lane on that play. I let anyone on Miami take a mid range jumper before you even let Lebron think about driving to an open lane. You can make what ifs about Hibbert getting beat but the fact remains a 7-2 presence in the lane alters shots...it wouldn't have been THAT easy, thats for sure.

That's such a lie :rofl:

Not at all. I'm honest. yes I hate LeBron, but I acknowledge he's a beast. yes, I love D Rose, but if Derrick made that exact same play I'd call it bad defense, not Derrick making an amazing game winner. C'mon people. basketball is basketball. ..we've all played ball in the park. sometimes u make amazing shots, and sometimes u score because the defense was bad.

all people are saying is bad defense by indy. what about the great play spoelstra drew up?

Absolutely, sports and any competition is about taking advantage of situations and that was a GREAT call and great "clutch" play by Lebron. Vogel served that on a platter though but credit to them for taking advantage of the opportunity with that play and spacing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom