Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, uh when are we going to talk about Miami playing terrible defense so far this season? Yeah, I know the season is only two weeks old.
i said it would be worse all offseason tho
nerd.gif

Yeah, just go right into lebron then step back. Great move :rolleyes
:rofl: :rofl: what in the hell James Harden. What in the hell

So, uh when are we going to talk about Miami playing terrible defense so far this season? Yeah, I know the season is only two weeks old.

i said it would be worse all offseason tho:nerd:

They are soooooooo far away from where they need to be :lol: . Wade and the team defense have a ways to go.

Last edited:
:rofl:

MAN, I hope LeBron gets over his mental issues late in games.

Last edited:
man once they took asik out of the game i knew mia was going to come back. hou played with a lot of effort but its tough to beat lebron and the refs.

lebrons fantasy stat line though
smokin.gif

WHAT THE F*** WAS THAT?!?!?! HARDEN SERIOUSLY JUST STOOD THERE, WASTED CLOCK, AND THEN FIRED A CONTESTED 3. THAT'S THE PLAY THEY DREW UP?!?

He did that twice within the last minute and also held the ball for a layup that didnt even hit rim.

What the...
Beyond the fact for one he can't or doesn't go left, that's how we did here in OKC and Sampson is too green to draw anything complex up so classic 1-4 flat iso

Why Asik wasn't immediately in there after Morris "fouled out" was beyond me. Then that Lin airball 3....wide open or not, that was supposed to be Parsons or Delfino taking that shot. That Harden iso though...:rolleyes :rolleyes

heat-rockets what i took from this game

lebron is lebron

oh lin

chandler parsons needs a new nickname

one of the refs looks like gucci mane

chris bosh is quietly becoming the second option in miami

nothing wrong with chandler bang. let him live.

Lebron is a GAWD.

water is wet.

This Rockets announcer's voice is hella annoying :lol:

his name is bill worrell. don't worry, im in phase 4 of my bill worrell assassination plan. be patient.

:rofl:

MAN, I hope LeBron gets over his mental issues late in games.

you must be stupid.

Those two late calls changed the momentum of the game. >D

unfortunately, those are just the calls the heat will get, and the rockets will not

Detroit doing everything they can so can end up with Shabazz Muhammad to have the youngest and most talented front court in the nba

it looked like Harden was just mad at the end and gave up, even before Lin's air ball. 

lol'd hard at Bosh's missed dunk and Lin's air ball three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom