Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I think you got a fantasy team in NT's finest you forgot about unless someone else likes your username zyzz.

Faried named Player of the Week. :smokin

Do you people understand that Juice has taken 50 threes in eight games and made 60% of them? Heinous.

Last edited:
Faried named Player of the Week. :smokin
Do you people understand that Juice has taken 50 threes in eight games and made 60% on them? Heinous.

I wonder why he couldn't do that with us and all we wanted him to do was shoot 3's?

What's even more weird is that the Grizzlies are ranked 4th in the NBA in 3 point % this season :lol: . I'm not sure where they were before that Miami game, but I think it was in the top half.

Another thing I noticed is that 3 point shooting is up around the entire league. Teams are taking more 3's this season for some odd reason. NY, Dallas, and Miami are shooting over 42% from 3 as a team :x

Last edited:
I'm still bugging about the call they gave Lebron. It should have been a no call when Morris & Lebron were going for the ball.

Rockets Heat game was :nthat: last night.

Harden's playmaking ability on those big 3's from Parsons and Morris in the corners was impressive.

That step back , pump fake, skip pass to Parsons was sweet and then the crossover kick out to Morris was impressive.

Good to see Morris finally do something.

Chandler Bang is an awful nickname......:smh:

lol that jeremey lin air ball would be perfect for a southwestern airline commercial.
"bump and grind" came on shuffle while i watching the clip... "my minds telling me no, but my body tellin me yess" sums up the video very well..

Last edited:
Rockets Heat game was :nthat: last night.
Harden's playmaking ability on those big 3's from Parsons and Morris in the corners was impressive.
That step back , pump fake, skip pass to Parsons was sweet and then the crossover kick out to Morris was impressive.
Good to see Morris finally do something.
Chandler Bang is an awful nickname......:smh:
[]

Went to hero ball after this play. :smh:

Paul George averaging only 2 FTA's this season so far smh. And I keep saying it, but taking his size and athleticism into consideration, he might be the WORST finisher at the rim in the league right now. His rebounding and defense is definitely appreciated, I'm interested to see if he can hang with the big time SF's in the conference though (Bron and Melo) on the defensive end.

Is this Jennings/Ellis backcourt better than most expected?

Meh, I think other facets of that squad are performing much better. Tobias Harris looks like he belongs. Dunleavy Jr is getting off to a good start. Larry Sanders, although he appears to be a lunatic, has improved dramatically. Beno Udrih providing solid backup minutes.

Brandon Jennings was pretty damn efficient last night though.

finally a good game tonight, i wanna go to the gym pretty bad but def staying in and watching the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom