Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I want is this Wolves squad to be at least 5 or more games over .500 when Love gets back.

Dwill NEEDS TO STEP UP!

Detroit doing everything they can so can end up with Shabazz Muhammad to have the youngest and most talented front court in the nba

meh its still early, detroit will end up winning games come end of the season. We aint getting the first pick, i wish but stern or anyone else wont allow it even if we end up with the worst record by a margin. just watch :smh:

Detroit doing everything they can so can end up with Shabazz Muhammad to have the youngest and most talented front court in the nba

meh its still early, detroit will end up winning games come end of the season. We aint getting the first pick, i wish but stern or anyone else wont allow it even if we end up with the worst record by a margin. just watch :smh:

zeller should go #1 anyway and even if ya got the #1 i doubt they would draft another big man

just imagine the tanking that will go on for wiggins in 2014 :x

Last edited:
let me live pabs, i'm sad
mean.gif
Sorry fam
ohwell.gif

No joke, the Blazers have the worst bench in the league. Even the Lakers' bench is better.

even kobe shot a few airballs in crunch time (utah). it happens.

but seriously, jeremy lin :lol:

New team, same problems for the Blazers. Cant hold a lead. Cant close **** out. Cant find a clutch shooter. I miss B Roy :frown:

NBA needs to change their website.. Not just the homepage layout.. But the entire thing. Every single page. Including the content. It is such a terrible website.

NBA needs to change their website.. Not just the homepage layout.. But the entire thing. Every single page. Including the content. It is such a terrible website.

i hate the new nba front page, my little brother can come up with a better design and site :x :smh:

:lol: @ the idea that Buss trolled PJ for some cheap Pringles.

:rofl: @ Lin. He made a nice pass in the game though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom