Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know the Wizards' two best players are injured (Wall and Nene), but they look terrible. The Okafor and Ariza trade looks worse and worse as each game passes.

Last edited:
Do you people understand that Juice has taken 50 threes in eight games and made 60% of them? Heinous.

:pimp: :pimp: We coming for that MIP and a All Star appearance this year (Srs? :nerd: )

In the last few games though dallas down the stretch goes away from him and goes through Vince Carter, or DC or through the post. Don't see the logic in that. He's the best player on the team in terms of creating his own shot and is the best shotmaker on the team. (Until Dirk gets back of course)

Not even a Lakers fan, but **** DTV and TWC.

Wouldn't mind watching the Spurs/Lakers game without streaming :smh:

I know the Wizards' two best players are injured (Wall and Nene), but they look terrible. The Okafor and Ariza trade looks worse and worse as each game passes.
i was waiting on this so i can ask DJ if he still thinks this was a good trade.

The Wizards went NINE minutes without a field goal in the fourth quarter against the Bobcats tonight. :lol:

I remember a lot of people laughing at me hyping him but Moe Harkless is going to be a really high-level defender in this league.

Faried named Player of the Week. :smokin
Do you people understand that Juice has taken 50 threes in eight games and made 60% of them? Heinous.

He's really surprised me from that aspect. I had no idea he was such a good shooter. He just needs that extra distraction (Dirk) on the floor to get him better shots. His selection hasn't been the best, but it really hurts when you don't have someone else out there to really feed off of.

As for the Wizards, I want to see what Wall/Nene can do together. Until they do, I'm waiting out to place blame.

Calderon playing extremely well in the absence of Lowry. Damn. 20/17 last night, 13/10/10 tonight. :x

:smh: @ me not updating my fantasy teams and not playing Andy. 28/17. Sigh.

i was waiting on this so i can ask DJ if he still thinks this was a good trade.

Trade would have been fine if Nene/Wall (or even one of them) was healthy. What it's proven is that both Ariza/Okafor have about the same value as Rashard Lewis if he was still in this same scenario (minus Wall/Nene).

Obviously, it's not looking good...hindsight is 20/20, but I wonder what could have been done differently via trade. We can all hypothesize about who would have looked good as an amnesty casualty signing - but what what we're overlooking is that players have to WANT to sign somewhere before using the pen on the contract. DC obviously isn't that destination.

HORRIBLE game tonight. The worst one they've played all season. Even with being 0-5 at the time, the team competed and was in every game that they played. Nene's status is up in the air, but Wall is due back by the end of November (hopefully). Just having one of those dudes back will make a difference. It's not looking good in DC right now. This team needs some sort of shake up and or the return of Wall/Nene. If not, we may be looking at a sub 15 win team. EVERYTHING hinges on those two.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom