Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chase is out 3-4 months 
frown.gif

Just volunteered to work some events at All Star Weekend in Houston. Only thing sucks is means I'll miss the Heat in OKC on Valentine's Day

And nobody wants E.G and I think it was their fault. He told them he didn't want to be there, don't match, and that's beyond of course the fact he played 9 games last season and they STILL maxed him then used their lottery pick to draft his same position.

Last edited:
^Get who out of town? Gordon? Not their fault they were railroaded.

i totally agree.....

battered bf "but i love you ill do anything"

at this point, are they better off just trading him for whatever they can get for him? Whether its fair value or not?
Do they have to wait to trade him since he just got a new contract?

Good point. I dont see anybody taking him on, unless NOLA agrees to take on some of that contract. If I was NOLA, I would dump him for the 1st offer, but I'm not even sure what they would want in return...draft picks I guess. At the beginning of the season I would have said a point guard, but Grevis Vasquez has been their best and most consistent player by a large margin

And nobody wants E.G and I think it was their fault. He told them he didn't want to be there, don't match, and that's beyond of course the fact he played 9 games last season and they STILL maxed him then used their lottery pick to draft his same position.
That's how I feel. And have felt. He's still a loose vagina, though.
but Grevis Vasquez has been their best and most consistent player by a large margin
Well that's just not true.

Last edited:
If Gordon bounces back to form, there will be teams pursuing him.

Last edited:
Darrell Arthur was cleared for full contact practice today. Caught a few alley's in the scrimmages. His scheduled date to return was December 1st against the Spurs, but he may return next week. :pimp:

Lawrence Frank won his first 13 games with the Nets when he became head coach. 
He also took that team deep in to the playoffs. Is he not a good head coach cuz he's coaching a sorry DET team? What are you really saying that the players are winning despite Woodson the same way that Nets team did? Doubtful since all we've been hearing the past 2 years of this Knick team is of how much it sucks.

forgot Matt Carroll was still in the league, thought Bobcats would retire his jersey :lol: SEMI SRS. hes been on the Bobcats forever

Jeremy Lin on the all-star ballot. a member, i forgot his name bet me $50 he would make the all-star team.

someone wanna find him for me? think it was in the PG thread :nerd:

someone who deserves to be in the league wouldn't have missed that shot as badly as Lin did.

there was no one within 4 feet of the kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom