Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bynum already out first 3 weeks of training camp because of his knee issues.

I think Kris Humphries is one of the most criminally underrated players in the NBA.

bynum didnt go to germany to get the kobe treatment?

Bartolo Colon had the same blood spinning treatment that Kobe, Tiger, etc. had. As you all know, he got suspended for 50 games for testing positive for testosterone. Instead of going to Germany, he had his work done in the DR.

One of the benefits of PEDs can be linked to quicker recovery from injuries. Obviously, I don't know if there is a correlation, but I do wonder if there is something fishy about this "treatment" that guys have to get overseas?

Bartolo Colon had the same blood spinning treatment that Kobe, Tiger, etc. had. As you all know, he got suspended for 50 games for testing positive for testosterone. Instead of going to Germany, he had his work done in the DR.
One of the benefits of PEDs can be linked to quicker recovery from injuries. Obviously, I don't know if there is a correlation, but I do wonder if there is something fishy about this "treatment" that guys have to get overseas?

Who cares, if all this means we get to watch guys like Kobe, Bynum and Nash play longer good, it's great for the game.

Just as you said, Bartolo got his work done in DR so I'm pretty sure he had other **** going on that differed from the guys who go to Germany. I believe the NBA/MLB gave the treatment their OK once they checked it out. I can't remember what the drug testing agencies said about it but if it's become this widely accepted then I'll assume that they're cool with it too.

I wish Ray would have stayed in Boston.....I also wish Ray would have stayed in Seattle.....I also wish Ray would have stayed with the Bucks.

Things happen though....I see why Boston fans are salty and I can see why Ray did what he did.

Not like Kobe hid the fact or anything, I would assume it would have had to been cleared by somebody in the NBA. We'll know for sure if he starts playin baseball in the minors for 18 months.

I think I read it on here that B. Roy retired because of something "illegal" related to the Regenokine treatment. Or am I mistaken?

I think I read it on here that B. Roy retired because of something "illegal" related to the Regenokine treatment. Or am I mistaken?
It's not approved by the NBA actually and yes, he even somewhat admitted to it when asked and said something like, "I'll talk about that when the time comes."
'

Genius move to put the classic logo on the current design.

A mix of old & new

Last edited:
It's not approved by the NBA actually and yes, he even somewhat admitted to it when asked and said something like, "I'll talk about that when the time comes."
'

So how did Kobe, T-Mac, Jared Jeffries, etc. openly get it done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom