Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dennis Scott predicted a Grizz vs OKC Western Conference Finals.
Smart man :pimp:

Yeah because a smart man pulls this crap at his own summer camp back in the day:

Dude looks like he's pushing at least 350 lbs nowadays with his big head and huge suites on NBATV.

Craig Sager is the man

Lakers don't make it to the finals this year, Dwight's gone. Dwight circus ain't over yet..

Craig Sager is the man

Lakers don't make it to the finals this year, Dwight's gone. Dwight circus ain't over yet..

Yeah, not happening. He's purchased a huge mansion here in LA and it's clear that he's going to be the face of the franchise after Kobe leaves in a couple years. Who else can offer him what LA does?

Yeah because a smart man pulls this crap at his own summer camp back in the day:

Dude looks like he's pushing at least 350 lbs nowadays with his big head and huge suites on NBATV.

:rofl:

"if you scared, say u scared cuz i ain't scared"

Last edited:
I'd like to see him leave $25+ million on the table.
I said the same thing until I saw LeBron, Wade, and Bosh leave it. Btw he can keep the money with a simple Sign and Trade buddy. Why hasn't he signed yet? Why?

Just saying, it's a little fishy. He's giving this year a shot but he doesn't seem completely committed unless they win or make it to the finals. Is it that far-fetched?

To the dude who said he bought a house, everyone has a house in LA, doesn't mean anything.

I'd like to see him leave $25+ million on the table.

That's just player contract related money also.

That's not counting all of his endorsement deal money he's going to get off the court.

I think it's been reported his Adidas contract went up crazy high after the trade went through also.

Last edited:
Wow its weird seeing J Kidd in a Knicks uni.

Those Nuggets jerseys are :smokin :smokin

CD-R got a camp invite from the Lakers... Hoping he can make the team this year, I always liked his game. He can definitely put up points off the bench.

Doctors said Bynum had a bone bruise in his knee, but Bynum said that had nothing to do with the treatments he got in Germany. The team apparently wants to play it safe with him & let the treatments take hold on his knee for the arthritis-affected areas :nerd:

Last edited:
I said the same thing until I saw LeBron, Wade, and Bosh leave it. Btw he can keep the money with a simple Sign and Trade buddy. Why hasn't he signed yet? Why?
Just saying, it's a little fishy. He's giving this year a shot but he doesn't seem completely committed unless they win or make it to the finals. Is it that far-fetched?
To the dude who said he bought a house, everyone has a house in LA, doesn't mean anything.
That was a unique situation that won't ever happen again. And while Dwight may be hesitant, he hasn't signed an extension because he stands to make more money re-signing as a free agent.

That was a unique situation that won't ever happen again. And while Dwight may be hesitant, he hasn't signed an extension because he stands to make more money re-signing as a free agent.
We'll see man, I for one still think if the Lakers don't have a good year and he doesn't feel confident going forward he'd leave. The core Laker group is like 34 years old, hes 26. Winning time is definitely right now tho. Championship or bust for the Lakers.

Craig Sager is the man

Dwights not leaving the Lakers, i can put money on it. He wanted to be on the Lakers the whole time.

if you want name your price ill gladly take that bet.

We'll see man, I for one still think if the Lakers don't have a good year and he doesn't feel confident going forward he'd leave. The core Laker group is like 34 years old, hes 26. Winning time is definitely right now tho. Championship or bust for the Lakers.

Looks at avatar.

Yup we got a LAKER HATER.

You bring up the whole age factor thing with the core of this current Laker team.

That's true but in 3 years most of the core of the team will be gone.Either retired or their current contracts will be expiring.

Don't be surprised when the Lakers rebuild around Dwight and bring in young up and coming superstars (Harden, Kevin Love, Westbrook) heck even Durant is a posability of demanding a trade to the Lakers in a future trade.

The Lakers don't care about the new stricter CBA and will continue to spend and pay the luxury tax.Since they got that extra $200 million per year because of their new TV deal.

Last edited:
i cant see dwight going to a young championship team that can offer him max money and that is why he will stay on the lakers... the guys on that team arent even that old... wasnt jordan old when he 3peated on the bulls :lol:

In three seasons the Lakers will have a ****-ton of cap space to surround Dwight with talent. He is not leaving. I'm sorry the Knicks are terrible.

As of now, the only player that is on the books after the 2013-14 season is Nash.

:smh: You need to read the collective bargaining agreement young man. So many dudes shoot out these opinions not really knowing the ins and outs of the money side of the game.

By entering Free Agency...Dwight can get the 5 years / 120 mil. He can only get a 4 year deal by extending.

Last edited:
Looks at avatar.
Yup we got a LAKER HATER.
You bring up the whole age factor thing with the core of this current Laker team.
That's true but in 3 years most of the core of the team will be gone.Either retired or their current contracts will be expiring.
Don't be surprised when the Lakers rebuild around Dwight and bring in young up and coming superstars (Harden, Kevin Love, Westbrook) heck even Durant is a posability of demanding a trade to the Lakers in a future trade.
The Lakers don't care about the new stricter CBA and will continue to spend and pay the luxury tax.Since they got that extra $200 million per year because of their new TV deal.
So since you have a Laker avatar I'm supposed to take your "unbiased" opinion? Your response and most of the Laker fans responses are totally driven by emotion rather than reason. (Most Knick fans do the same thing you do, don't worry Im used to it)

Btw, I'm not a Laker hater at all, I want you guys beating the Heat in the finals, can't stand them, plus its the better matchup. I'm just not totally convinced you guys will get past the Thunder.

Therefor if you guys don't make it to the finals this year you probably won't make it again in the Kobe era because the core group of players are getting old, really old. Dwight's going to keep his mouth shut and down play his free-agency this year but this is really a make a break year to sign him next summer. If things go bad and expectations aren't met Dwight can fold and may want out. He's not the toughest-minded person, remember?

No hate once again, completely unbiased. Speaking as an NBA observer/fan first, believe it. So keep it real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom