Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the longest I can remember off top like I said, might be more. Let me ask this stat guy from dailythunder officially. Prior to the game even starting, the pregame takes about 10+ minutes with intros, flag, national anthem, and prayer (yes they say a prayer in the arena every game :rolleyes) that everyone stands for too. It's a terrible place to watch a game if you don't want to stand up and don't get row AA tickets in whatever level you are in.

By the way, this wrinkle Brooks made this yr to the second unit has been genius, letting KD stay in and play 4 with the 2nd unit. Both teams stuck with their 1 units basically the whole 1st quarter.

Teams have been picking on Martin defensively since he got here. Only good job he did was on Rip

prayer (yes they say a prayer in the arena every game
eyes.gif
)
I feel like that'd be illegal or unconstitutional anywhere else

Oh alright cool.

Yeah I was just thinking if I was a opposing player I would love to see them fans stand longer.

Get the fans out of the game. I hope for it every home okc game I see.

Last edited:
 prayer (yes they say a prayer in the arena every game :rolleyes )
I feel like that'd be illegal or unconstitutional anywhere else
I thought so too. It's a "non denominational" prayer, as in they clearly instruct whoever not to directly say Jesus but you know that's what it is, like they never had somebody from a Buddhist or Muslim clergy. I believe New Orleans Saints do it too. It was 1 other team I read that does it in pro sports, pretty sure it was them

And our 2nd unit is laughable right now, can't even get into any semblance of an offense. Just gave up the whole 10pt lead the starters created

Can you airball and rebound your own shot, from 0 feet?

Last edited:
Come on man what is this?

He legit looks like Rock Lee from Naruto.

Last edited:
Through 3 quarters the Sixers are 18-65 from the field against the Pistons. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
:rofl: Bayless does have tiny arms.

Grizzlies big stuggling with the size and athleticism of our front court.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom