Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perk ran his *** to the back like he was looking to find Z-Bo.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Rudy frustrated Durant all night.

These announcers have to stop bringing up Harden though. Like damn, we all know he was a key figure of the team last season, let it go.

Speaking of refs, I wished y'all caught my guy Tommy Heinsohn going off on one at the end of the Boston game. Nothing new for Tommy but **** cracks me up every time I hear his grumpy old *** rant.
laugh.gif

These announcers have to stop bringing up Harden though. Like damn, we all know he was a key figure of the team last season, let it go.
Exactly, and I'm the first to admit we got worst without him and I even thought he should have made all star last season, but damn get off his nuts. We lost games with him last season too, and he didn't handle the ball in the 4th quarters when KD and Russ were on the court too, that much. Outside of game 4 in Dallas and the Spurs when we discovered that Russ screen for KD pindown to get ft line jumpers over Parker, he spent a lot of time just like Kevin Martin is now; in the corner watching.

But one thing is true, our bench lost this game. We lost the 2nd by 20.

The ZBo/Perk thing was brewing all night, you could hear them trashtalking every ft line lineup.

The Grizzlies took 21 more shots than the Thunder, 21!

KD had a season high 34 in scoring and Westbrook a season high 13 assists and we still lost convincingly.

Our starting center and power forward combined for 10 rebounds. Kevin Durant also had 10 rebounds.

0-3 against playoff teams this yr

And yes Rudy Gay cooked KD

Quote:

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK  

Speaking of refs, I wished y'all caught my guy Tommy Heinsohn going off on one at the end of the Boston game. Nothing new for Tommy but **** cracks me up every time I hear his grumpy old *** rant. 
laugh.gif
I'm starting to worry about his health when he gets that animated.

Last edited:

Exactly, and I'm the first to admit we got worst without him and I even thought he should have made all star last season, but damn get off his nuts. We lost games with him last season too, and he didn't handle the ball in the 4th quarters when KD and Russ were on the court too, that much. Outside of game 4 in Dallas and the Spurs when we discovered that Russ screen for KD pindown to get ft line jumpers over Parker, he spent a lot of time just like Kevin Martin is now; in the corner watching.

But one thing is true, our bench lost this game. We lost the 2nd by 20.

The ZBo/Perk thing was brewing all night, you could hear them trashtalking every ft line lineup.

The Grizzlies took 21 more shots than the Thunder, 21!

KD had a season high 34 in scoring and Westbrook a season high 13 assists and we still lost convincingly.

Our starting center and power forward combined for 10 rebounds. Kevin Durant also had 10 rebounds.

0-3 against playoff teams this yr

And yes Rudy Gay cooked KD

You didnt get beat by the Raptors and Bucks in consecutive nights

:x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom