Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GasolWorksPerkins.gif

Look at Marc give Perk that post work. :x :x :x

:x

Never mind having to add Aminu, Gordon, or whoever else to make it work... Why I want 32-year-old Pau Gasol over 24-year-old Ryan Anderson straight up?

I just looked it up.... Would pass if it was Anderson + Aminu + Lopez or Anderson + Aminu + Henry + Thomas.. Or replace Aminu with Lopez and include Henry with Anderson

As for if you would that's a different story.

Last edited:
Perk is one of the last people on Earth i would want to fight, even with the weight loss. But I would beat him in a game of HORSE no problem

Speaking of which you look at Perk's new lean, muscular physique, and how hard he worked out, tell me why he is LESS ATHLETIC and SLOWER. ACL I understand but damn, he was on 1 leg when we got him.

Exactly, and I'm the first to admit we got worst without him and I even thought he should have made all star last season, but damn get off his nuts. We lost games with him last season too, and he didn't handle the ball in the 4th quarters when KD and Russ were on the court too, that much. Outside of game 4 in Dallas and the Spurs when we discovered that Russ screen for KD pindown to get ft line jumpers over Parker, he spent a lot of time just like Kevin Martin is now; in the corner watching.
But one thing is true, our bench lost this game. We lost the 2nd by 20.
The ZBo/Perk thing was brewing all night, you could hear them trashtalking every ft line lineup.
The Grizzlies took 21 more shots than the Thunder, 21!
KD had a season high 34 in scoring and Westbrook a season high 13 assists and we still lost convincingly.
Our starting center and power forward combined for 10 rebounds. Kevin Durant also had 10 rebounds.
0-3 against playoff teams this yr
And yes Rudy Gay cooked KD

See when I pm'd you.... you we're in denial 8)

This is exactly why for 2 seasons I been saying get rid of Mayo and get someone else.

Love our squad. If we can stay full strength all year this year.. unlike the last 2 seasons, I got money on us going to the Finals.

As said, OKC was gone get this work!

8)

PACERS DOWN 30 TO THE BUCKS
:x

We're for serious this year. No Rose and no Granger for the next 3 months...winning the division isn't out of the question the way we're playing.

Can't believe how well Jennings is playing defense this year. He's picking pockets left and right and making his shots. He's playing like he deserves his money. Only 7 games in though so we'll see.

"After getting ejected in the 4th quarter, Kendrick Perkins & Zach Randolph had an alteration near the locker rooms. Police investigating." DM

Darnell Mayberry is a Thunder beat writer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom