Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to let you guys know.........

I love the S&T forum! I started off in the Jordan forum then I moved to General. Nothing like sports talk tho. I love this thread and all the opinions in it. Great reads. GO PACERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's gonna be alot closer than what most ppl think

I agree. I think Miami wins, but I wouldn't be shocked in the least bit if Indiana won. They've played the better series so far. Stern won't allow it for obvious reasons though. An Indiana/San Antonio Finals would probably draw the lowest ratings of all time.

Expecting a whistle fest regardless.

if the heat would get eliminated in the playoffs at all this year why would there be any Lebron slander/hate??

Hes doing his damn thing and hasnt had a bad game yet besides 2 turnovers in game 2 vs pacers...

IM confused?

Wouldnt the hate go towards the guys who are not stepping up or the coach for not adjusting?

Or is NT like twitter? Younger generation just picks apart the most popular/best person in every sport or music and makes memes and trashes them for the heck of it?
Well this past season a certain player put his team on his back and carried them to the playoffs averaging 27-6-6, and said player was still blamed for his team's lack of success despite poor play from teammates and subpar coaching so... you tell me. :lol:

If the Heat ship goes down, Lebron goes down with it. That's just how it is. Half the people who root for the Heat don't know anything about basketball in the first place.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
what is debron?

Pacers have been the better team most of the series so I wouldn't be surprised if they pull it out tomorrow.

Damn @ those Scottie Pippen numbers JD posted.
sick.gif

Just filling up the stat sheet.

It's easy to forget how great Pippen was because he played with the GOAT.

I still think it is a bit of an upset considering Miami is the favorite to win it all in a lot of people's opinions. Especially during the season. But Indy has definitely controlled the series and have taken my team away from their game. This off-season we have got to make some sort of roster change that'll help with the size deficit because this is NOT the last time Miami will face the Pacers

I still think it is a bit of an upset considering Miami is the favorite to win it all in a lot of people's opinions. Especially during the season. But Indy has definitely controlled the series and have taken my team away from their game. This off-season we have got to make some sort of roster change that'll help with the size deficit because this is NOT the last time Miami will face the Pacers

Trade lebron by the trade deadline, hes gone anyways.

semi srs

True. On paper, and given expectations, Miami is the prohibitive favorite. But for those who have been watching this series since game 1 and if Pacers win tomorrow, you should not consider it an upset at the time it happens.

Roy Hibbert is really playing his *** off though. Even though I think he travels 1/4 of the time he catches it in the paint :lol:

Wade is such a little *****.

I've always thought he was a weirdo since I found out he had a shrine dedicated to himself in his house.

majority of the nba fans think pacers gonna win, so is it even an upset if they do win?

Beating the home team in a game 7 is an upset. I don't are who it is.

Most nba fans want Indy to win not think they will win anyway

It's a gigantic upset that won't even happen so it doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom