Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol anybody else see how hibbert asked Jason Collins for a follow on twitter after he released his statement apologizing for the no homo he said? Hibbert said I have something to ask you

Pip was a monster
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pippen was the lebron before lebron.

Roy Hibbert is really playing his *** off though. Even though I think he travels 1/4 of the time he catches it in the paint :lol:
I'd say like 50%, posted it on another board and of course everyone attacked me and called me a Heat groupie.

Id say heat by 10 I think the refs will definitely play a role how can they not with Crawford officiating. Pulling for INDY to pull the upset though.

It just seems that if Indy gets up by double digits Mia always seems like they can come back extremely quick but if Mia gets up by 10 or more esp in the fourth it just feels like Indy doesnt have the fire power to pull the game back in. Maybe I have just been memorized by Reggie's and Kerr's commentary the whole series cause I swear if Mia gets up by 3 they starting talking like the game is a wrap.

Last edited:
Damn. Watching these Kobe interviews and NBA is gonna be weird when he leaves. I grew up watching the dude. Lol.

Has the Lebron Flop in game 6 been addressed by the league yet or will that come tomorrow? Or more than likely not come at all

you guys sound like real life tattle tales. Snitching and ****... Hibbert should be fined for falling down when lebron "charged" and he went "straight up"

If the nba wants to fine him they will do so. Stop crying about stuff that happens every game with multiple players and just singling out one person

Who were to pros there? Any news on any pros showing up this year? Hopefully hoopmixtape or ballislife will have some good footage/highlights.

At the Drew? Today Gilbert was there, Nick Young was there, Klay Thompson was there, Demar was there, Dorrell Wright was there, and a few others.

Oh, he's winning but they're losing? Okie dokie..

Could of sworn that he's losing the same games as his struggling teammates are..

Thusfore, if they're struggling and losing games, so is Debron..As a team. Theyre struggling..
Ive already elaborated on the "Debron" thing..

And Creative ways to hate the guy? FOH

Dont hate anyone, u dont get into heaven that way.

U cant be serious right? But as far as hating on him/them losing, you sir are correct..I love it..Im not a fan of the Heat. So why would I symphathize with him/them? I dont feel sorry for them losing lol..

Them Miami Vice stunt doubles are paper champs. Getting exposed..Get into a lil hot water and now Mr untouchable needs help..

GetTFOH

Dnt worry, his ace boons Stern and Crawford got his back tho..Ive already said they'll win, and described how..So all thats left now to do is watch how it all unfolds..

But but but but... he isn't really losing if we go off what you say? He is just playing his part in a storyline. You said this is all fixed and it's just a storybook ending that this goes to game 7 and he wins... So why criticize him for going along with the plot/plan that stern set in front of us??

You don't make any sense

Plus originally you said Stern was rigging all of this for DeBron to win, of course never fully explained how Stern was getting Westbrook, Rose, Deng, Rondo, and all these other players to play along and feign injury with his request to help "DeBron" get a ring.

Has the Lebron Flop in game 6 been addressed by the league yet or will that come tomorrow? Or more than likely not come at all

you guys sound like real life tattle tales. Snitching and ****...

:lol: What?

Yeah, he phoned the NBA office and is asking where the fine is. He's simply inquiring about when a fine would come for a clear violation of the implemented rule. Relax yourself.

Last edited:
Did David Stern get rid of the first amendment or something? Hibbert got freedom of speech

Mario Chalmers going for 20 tommorow BOOK IT

Last edited:

Yeah but we get a lot of calls in our favor too sooooo

But its the timing of the calls. 2 Techs when your on a major comeback, after a despicable offensive foul call.
They're clearly treating George and Hibbert like they are the next Shaq&Kobe.
But hey, Stern and his gang have to keep the league and the games entertaining, or we wouldn't watch.
So as much as I complain about the stuff that goes on, I still love the NBA playoffs.

But its the timing of the calls. 2 Techs when your on a major comeback, after a despicable offensive foul call.
They're clearly treating George and Hibbert like they are the next Shaq&Kobe.
But hey, Stern and his gang have to keep the league and the games entertaining, or we wouldn't watch.
So as much as I complain about the stuff that goes on, I still love the NBA playoffs.

Ahh I see your point. I try not to get into that whole conspiracy thing though :lol:
Just trying to see the game I love and my favorite players.

My long shot prediction..... Pacers by a blow out. Lebron comes up with the worst game ever. Shane and Mario carry the team. Wade leaves early due to his knee. Bosh does nothing.......... :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom