Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta see the ticket to believe that

Yeah. Just doing a little Google searching, while there's documentation of Mayweather making a lot of big bets, I didn't see anything close to $5.9 mil. Most I saw was $200K on the Cowboys once. And if you were going to bet that much, why stop at $5.9? Might as well make it an even $6million. Seems questionable, but a lot of media outlets are reporting the story.

Heat fans are tight, there's no doubt in my mind that the heat take this game, and I'm a huge heat "hater".

Heat fans are tight, there's no doubt in my mind that the heat take this game, and I'm a huge heat "hater".
as much of a heat hater i am too, i dont think wade and bosh are gonna have 2 off games in a row.  game 7 is where the heat's experience is gonna come out and help them close out the series... as much as i dont want it to happen, that's probably what's going to go down tonight

This top 101 basketball moments of the year on ESPN 2 right now is hilarious :lol:

I forgot about that move Jameer put on Pierce :rofl:.. and Wall on Smith :x :pimp:

How can the NBA have Scott Foster as the lead ref when Tim Donaghy placed 136 calls to him before games he reffed in during his fixing scandal.

You answered your onn question

I spent a lot of years watching Kidd **** on my team. I loved rooting for him this year. The first half of the season we saw flashes of brilliance. One of the best to do it

Yeah. Just doing a little Google searching, while there's documentation of Mayweather making a lot of big bets, I didn't see anything close to $5.9 mil. Most I saw was $200K on the Cowboys once. And if you were going to bet that much, why stop at $5.9? Might as well make it an even $6million. Seems questionable, but a lot of media outlets are reporting the story.

Yeah upon further review, it just doesnt seem possible. Vegas places limits that are no where near that high.

You would think with that kind of money, they would maybe move the line, no? It still Miami -7, as of right now.

He has posted pictures of million dollar bet tickets before, I could be wrong though

as much of a heat hater i am too, i dont think wade and bosh are gonna have 2 off games in a row.  game 7 is where the heat's experience is gonna come out and help them close out the series... as much as i dont want it to happen, that's probably what's going to go down tonight

Wade and Bosh will be back to form, or at least "better" than last game and someone else will step up. I doubt I'll watch it, have enough of it living down here.

Honestly why do you guys even watch the games? According to you there is no way the Heat lose because the NBA and Stern won't let it happen you're still going to watch? Why? So you can discredit them if they win or post rolling faces if they lose?

Honestly why do you guys even watch the games? According to you there is no way the Heat lose because the NBA and Stern won't let it happen you're still going to watch? Why? So you can discredit them if they win or post rolling faces if they lose?
this 
laugh.gif

He has posted pictures of million dollar bet tickets before, I could be wrong though

I don't trust incarcerated bob, but that Michigan bet was crazy and never really made sense when the info came out about it

And no place in Vegas ( that handles high rollers ) is gonna turn away 5.9 mil

Last edited:

Because every once in a while, a team like the '11 Mavericks does the unthinkable. That feel is :wow:

I think it's going to look a lot like game 5. Indy plays really well all first half, yet leads by like 3, and the Heat get fired up in Q3 and go on a run that the Pacers simply can not match and get that 15 point lead that's effectively the end of the game.

I think Bron paces the first half, conserves a little energy, and then after halftime will unleash everything he's got.

Miami can play poorly and still win. Indy has to play almost flawlessly just to win by 2. That margin for error is microscopic, just too much in a game 7 for some young guys like Paul George, G Hill, Born Ready, etc. West will fight, I know that, Hibbert will give everything he has, but the Heat have all the vets, all the slick vet plays, the home crowd, Bird back, I just think the Heat have too much and pull it out. If they get anything out of Wade/Bosh, it should be enough. Battier, Ray, Haslem, Bird and Chalmers will all do enough of something to give them what they need. Might be just a single 3, or a block/charge call, or a loose ball grab, something that helps swing momentum.

I hope the refs just stay back and let it happen, don't try to start gettin the spotlight and barkin orders and what not. There will be a couple dust ups, save the techs, just seperate guys and play ball, they'll figure it out.

Hope its a good one. Game 7's are always special.

The tone must be set by Bron and Spoelstra. This going through the motions, expecting to out-talent the Pacers won't happen. Execution and effort is going to win this game. The Heat execute to their ability, it's light out for Vogel and Co.

Give credit where credit is due though, since that Game 1 blunder, Vogel has been coaching his *** off. His defensive adjustments defending the pick and roll have been key. Quite frankly, his defensive gameplan has completely disrespected Wade and deservedly so. Hell, they've keyed in on stopping Bosh, albeit his lack of aggression, and Chalmers more all series.

Chris Bosh can you please play with enough energy for the usual Bosh roar? :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom