Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
Coming out the woodwork

i never use and i mean never use twitter lol but i put that out there like a week ago and it has grown like wildflower lol... miami cavs indeed. and shout outs to kid...best overall pg of this last generation..yea i said it....next up nash...(although i think he might play a little longer due to having to pay for his black baby)

"Miami Cavaliers" :rofl: :rofl:

Man, who would have thought that Cleveland fans would get the last laugh in all of this 'Big 3' mess......guess we'll see tonight.

I thought the ref talk was a small subset of fans but Jesus Christ the NBA has a giant image problem. Even if it's not true, to have so many people openly talk about how rigged your sport is hours before a game is crazy! Nobody is talking about conspiracies leading up the super bowl. Anywhere u go on the Internet you see foster's name, Doughnaghy's name, stern talk.

its pretty much the masses hearing one thing and running with it.

much like NT.

Ehhh the NBA hasnt exactly battled this perception. The went the "rogue ref" route and tried to sweep,it under the rug

Last edited:
You will tell your children folk tells about the day the Indiana Pacers took down the big bad Miami Heat 
laugh.gif
damn i knew america needed a targeted group of ppl after bin laden and all....but damn out of all ppl, THE HEAT. should we send team seal 6 to the arena.

Man, who would have thought that Cleveland fans would get the last laugh in all of this 'Big 3' mess......guess we'll see tonight.

:lol: What last laugh? LeBron has won a ring since leaving Cleveland and on the verge of his third straight finals appearance while your sorry *** team has been sitting at the bottom of standings. What the hell you laughing at bro? Even if Miami loses tonight which I really hope they do Cleveland fans ain't got nothing to laugh at. At least you guys got Kyrie though

I want the pacers to win strictly off of the strength of the trolls. This place was hilarious in 2011 when the mavs won

First Take today :lol:

On Wade - "DWYANE WADE IS A GREAT FATHA...ONE OF THE HIGHEST CHARACTA INDAVIDUALS THAT I HAVE EVA MET. HIM AND LEBRAWN JAMES MAKE ME PROUD TO BE AN AFRICAN AMERICAN. AS YOU ALL KNOW I HAVE HAD A LONG TERM FRIENDSHIP WITH THE MAN AND I USUALLY DON'T INVADE THE MAN'S PRIVACY WHEN HE'S WITH HIS FAMILY, BUT AFTER GAME 6 I HAD A GREAT TALK WITH DWYANE."

Next topic is about Bosh "CHRIS BOSH'S PERFORMANCE HAS DISGUSTED ME. HE IS ONLY TAKING WIDE OPEN JUMPERS AND BRICKING ALL OF THEM IN SIGHT. HIS ANKLE GIVES HIM NO EXCUSES FOR MISSING ALL OF THESE WIDE OPEN SHOTS HE RECEIVES. THE MAN IS MAKING 110 MILLION DOLLARS TO DO THIS?"

:lol: What last laugh? LeBron has won a ring since leaving Cleveland and on the verge of his third straight finals appearance while your sorry *** team has been sitting at the bottom of standings. What the hell you laughing at bro? Even if Miami loses tonight which I really hope they do Cleveland fans ain't got nothing to laugh at. At least you guys got Kyrie though

This. Every damn word. :lol:

Cavs fans better be hoping Gilbert doesn't **** up that #1 pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom