Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The closer the game gets the more comfortable I feel Miami will win this with ease

I totally forgot they was in a game 7 last year after being DOWN 3-2 in the Celtics series

I see this being a closely contested hard fought slugfest. I don't see either team blowing the other out. The Pacers are playing with house money. They are not supposed to be in the position their in. The Heat however have a ton of pressure on them to win this game.  Should be fun to watch.

i think momentum flip flops...close game till midway in the 3rd ...lebron

sparks them to within 4.... pacers run away with it 98-89

The closer we get to the game, the less I like Indiana's chances. Bad road team, West has apparently come down w/ some sort of fever, make a lot of stupid unforced mistakes every game, young guys that haven't been this far and have to handle a different type of pressure, Heat haven't lost two consecutive games in forever, etc. I'd bring up what the league wants in this scenario but that's been covered plenty.

This isn't the same frontrunning Miami team from 2011 though. I don't expect them go through their usual bored stretch during the game. They know they have to play with a sense of urgency since they know what's at stake so that switch has to be flipped from the jump. Birdman returning, and the "emotional lift" that comes w/ it, is huge. Pacers just have to keep true to what got them here and weather the inevitable storm.
Ain't been around these parts in a min. I need my old screen name back. Anyway, #6 ain't the problem, everyone else is. Wade whining about #6 taking too many shots and saying he need plays run for him, he's the sucka I knew he was. Bosh, meh. Dude soft and his wife *** is fake. Out there shooting threes when they need him to grab rebounds. Doesn't matter though. The league office WILL NOT let Indiana play the Spurs in the finals. They have to put themselves there. This ain't basketball, it's a business. It's like boxing. The only way Indiana advances, is if they whoop Miami *** because the refs and the league aren't gonna give them anything. Good luck to the Pacers. I respect how they play basketball, and how they put their team together
The randomness and placement of this comment had me
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
My predictions

Heat 102

Pacers 96

Miami still gonna struggle. Big games from PG Lance and Roy. Cleveland Bron goes for something like 50-10-7. Watch Chalmers too dude lives for big moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom