Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn i knew america needed a targeted group of ppl after bin laden and all....but damn out of all ppl, THE HEAT. should we send team seal 6 to the arena.
Nah just you and me son. Cover me bro 
happy.gif

Heat - 94
Pacers - 85

Lebron gets a near triple double and bosh has a nice bounce back game.

Oh and wade will still be dog ****

They bringing out the lol back ups already. Lbj can't lose this one jus can't he won't live this down. I pray they lose tho epic night on nt

Chris Broussard....Stephen A Smith.....Steve Kerr

Lebron don't give a damn about these clowns....they stay white knighting it for Raymone...throwing the cape on...smh

especially Broussard....that white guy who broadcasts in black face....tombout he a nba insider...and he texts LeBron...

LeBron don't know you nikkuh...

can someone remind Steve Kerr...that he rode MJ coat tails....yeah...he jumped on MJ back..sat in his lap...stood over is shoulder....to get those rings...

his non athletic self...need to get off the air....5 rings.....smh....dude contributed nothing to the game at all...no impact.
by the way he acts and looks broussards looks like a nba insider alright, insider jason collins...

The Heat going down tonight Craig and I will forever call

Lebron James The lockout chump....oops I meant champ

GO PACERS

i respect bosh more for telling it how it is, accepting responsibility, and holding himself accountable...unlike dwade who says oh its the whole team we all gotta step up etc...no excuses b.s., not saying it isnt true...but in interviews when they specifically ask what can he do, how has he fell short etc... he mentions and defers to the "team"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom