Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I heard him drop the "they make me proud be an African American" and started cracking up. He keeps hanging off their man meat.

Like they were Jackie Robinson, warren moon, or jack Johnson.

He is a star f*****

Last edited:
Lebron has diarrhea of the mouth. He's always either saying too much:

-An hour long special for a 10 word sentence.

-after we do what we're supposed to do in practice, the games are gonna be easy.

-Reminding the world that we'll be waking up to the same problems we had yesterday while he and his family continue to live the life they want to live, doing the things they want to do.

Or he says things and doesn't live up to it.

-Said he was on a "mission" to bring a ring to Cleveland and he won't stop until it happens.....

-Said he was a preliminary contestant for the dunk contest..........

-Not 5, not 6, not 7.........

He genuinely seems like a genuine dude, but he just needs to learn to close his freaking mouth sometimes. Is his crew still his PR people and managers and such? It's painfully obvious, if so.

First Take today
laugh.gif

On Wade - "DWYANE WADE IS A GREAT FATHA...ONE OF THE HIGHEST CHARACTA INDAVIDUALS THAT I HAVE EVA MET. HIM AND LEBRAWN JAMES MAKE ME PROUD TO BE AN AFRICAN AMERICAN. AS YOU ALL KNOW I HAVE HAD A LONG TERM FRIENDSHIP WITH THE MAN AND I USUALLY DON'T INVADE THE MAN'S PRIVACY WHEN HE'S WITH HIS FAMILY, BUT AFTER GAME 6 I HAD A GREAT TALK WITH DWYANE."

Next topic is about Bosh "CHRIS BOSH'S PERFORMANCE HAS DISGUSTED ME. HE IS ONLY TAKING WIDE OPEN JUMPERS AND BRICKING ALL OF THEM IN SIGHT. HIS ANKLE GIVES HIM NO EXCUSES FOR MISSING ALL OF THESE WIDE OPEN SHOTS HE RECEIVES. THE MAN IS MAKING 110 MILLION DOLLARS TO DO THIS?"
He's discriminating against dinosaurs. 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
I think most people are still laughing at Dan Gilbert's proclamation that the Cavs would win a championship before Lebron.

Dudes bringing out the backup SN early.
laugh.gif

Gloria James - Location: Delonte West.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I'm nervous about this game and I'm a fan of neither team.

Should be good.

First Take today :lol:

On Wade - "DWYANE WADE IS A GREAT FATHA...ONE OF THE HIGHEST CHARACTA INDAVIDUALS THAT I HAVE EVA MET. HIM AND LEBRAWN JAMES MAKE ME PROUD TO BE AN AFRICAN AMERICAN. AS YOU ALL KNOW I HAVE HAD A LONG TERM FRIENDSHIP WITH THE MAN AND I USUALLY DON'T INVADE THE MAN'S PRIVACY WHEN HE'S WITH HIS FAMILY, BUT AFTER GAME 6 I HAD A GREAT TALK WITH DWYANE."

Next topic is about Bosh "CHRIS BOSH'S PERFORMANCE HAS DISGUSTED ME. HE IS ONLY TAKING WIDE OPEN JUMPERS AND BRICKING ALL OF THEM IN SIGHT. HIS ANKLE GIVES HIM NO EXCUSES FOR MISSING ALL OF THESE WIDE OPEN SHOTS HE RECEIVES. THE MAN IS MAKING 110 MILLION DOLLARS TO DO THIS?"

I can't stand him. His opinions suck, his views on life suck, his voice sucks, the way he talks sucks. Dude all around sucks and is really obnoxious

its pretty much the masses hearing one thing and running with it.

much like NT.
You are in extreme denial sir. The refs helped the Bulls win, the Lakers win and now the Heat. I'm a Laker fan and I can tell you for a fact they helped the Lakers beat people. The Blazers and the Kings come to mind almost immediately.

Last edited:
^^^ It always bothered me how Gilbert called him the "self-titled former 'King.'" LeBron didn't title him self the "former King." Just King. Adding former to it implies that he actually was the King previously.

Dudes bringing out the backup SN early. :lol:

Gloria James - Location: Delonte West. :smh: :lol:

I'm nervous about this game and I'm a fan of neither team.

Should be good.

lets hope its a good one, staying in to watch it. hope its a damn nail bitter

You are in extreme denial sir. The refs helped the Bulls win, the Lakers win and now the Heat. I'm a Laker fan and I can tell you for a fact they helped the Lakers beat people. The Blazers and the Kings come to mind almost immediately.

U never cease to amaze me

laugh.gif
What last laugh? LeBron has won a ring since leaving Cleveland and on the verge of his third straight finals appearance while your sorry *** team has been sitting at the bottom of standings. What the hell you laughing at bro? Even if Miami loses tonight which I really hope they do Cleveland fans ain't got nothing to laugh at. At least you guys got Kyrie though
plus if anything else he didnt have to endure and suffer living in that third world sesspool sewage which is cleveland ohio...that enough is why he has the last laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom