Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Parker's performance last night I'm ready to see manu's big game on the finals stage...game 2?? :smokin

Ginobili with the Soccer vision on his passes :x

Dirty.

*For fathers or future fathers who want there sons to become good basketball players, have them grow up playing soccer as well. Word to Kobe, Manu, Nash, Rubio, Parker, etc.
True improves your footwork

I was reading on complex and came across their top 25 SG's in NBA history list.

http://www.complex.com/sports/2013/06/the-greatest-shooting-guards-in-nba-history/

25. Jeff Hornacek
24. Allan Houston
23. Alvin Robertson
22. Jerry Stackhouse
21. Latrell Sprewell
20. Gail Goodrich
19. Mitch Richmond
18. Manu Ginobili
17. Sidney Moncrief
16. Pete Maravich
15. Tracy McGrady
14. Vince Carter
13. Joe Dumars
12. Earl Monroe
11. Reggie Miller
10. David Thompson
9. Ray Allen
8. Allen Iverson
7. Bill Sharman
6. Hal Greer
5. Sam Jones
4. Clyde Drexler
3. Dwyane Wade
2. Kobe Bryant
1. Michael Jordan

dumb as hell. Tmac should be #1.
but in all seriousness pistol pete should be higher and wade should be lower

Wade in his prime is as good as any SG in history not named Jordan

Look at his season in 08-09 and tell me he isn't.

Wade in his prime is as good as any SG in history not named Jordan

Look at his season in 08-09 and tell me he isn't.

nobody denies that. but his career was cut short. unless this list in the best single seasons, he shouldn't be sniffin top 3

you guys hate on wade because of the heat hate and kobe stans... wade is the 3rd best SG in history.. other SG cant do all the other things wade does..
wade's black out season.. 08/09
30.2 points
7.5 assist
5.0 rebounds
2.2 steals
1.3 blocks
had a stretch of points

Last edited:
you guys hate on wade because of the heat hate and kobe stans... wade is the 3rd best SG in history.. other SG cant do all the other things wade does..
Wade is up there but dude said he's as good as any SG not named Jordan. He's on some strong amphetamines. 

Kobe scored more but Wade was a better distributor/rebounder and defender in his prime, but I'm not surprised y'all hate Wade on here.

Love Gervin and West but its hard to compare them to modern era players

Kobe scored more but Wade was a better distributor/rebounder and defender in his prime, but I'm not surprised y'all hate Wade on here.

Love Gervin and West but its hard to compare them to modern era players

Idk about rebounder

Your def wrong about defender, from the second chip and on kobe was considered the best perimeter defender in the leauge for a long time

Dudes didnt wanna be checked by him

Wade was a lockdown defender too and one of the best shot blockers at the SG position ever

Wade was a lockdown defender too and one of the best shot blockers at the SG position ever

Im ready to crown wade as the best shot blockig 2 of all time and i dont doubt he was a lockdown defender

What im saying is that i dont think he was a better defender in his prime than a prime kobe

Im seriously surprised we still discussing a complex list lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom