Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
true, I hate complex lists but I hate how much unnecessary slander Wade gets.
Who's slandering Wade? I haven't read anyone slandering the man. Some don't agree with how high he is. That's not slander my friend.

you guys hate on wade because of the heat hate and kobe stans... wade is the 3rd best SG in history.. other SG cant do all the other things wade does..
wade's black out season.. 08/09
30.2 points
7.5 assist
5.0 rebounds
2.2 steals
1.3 blocks
had a stretch of points

Kobe stans? lulz why would Kobe stans care if Kobe is ahead of him by a mile?

theres no reason for people to hate on someone who is below who they are a fan of.

theres no reason for people to hate on someone who is below who they are a fan of.
Take shaq away from kobe those 3 years and kobes legacy is no where even close to where it is now.

Last edited:
You should have said 06-09 for wade when he averaged 35 8 and 4 in the finals

Yea he was guarded by Jerry stackhouse and Josh Howard lol. Two bums. Not to mention Wade went to the line nearly 30 times a game in that Finals. The media even questioned the refs for blowing too many whistles. Dwade got the nick name Dwhistle ever since that moment.

Kobe prime>

If you're too young too remember Kobe 04-07. Just youtube his scoring streaks in those years. Dude was a monster. He could score anywhere on the court and any way possible.

Take shaq away from kobe those 3 years and kobes legacy is no where even close to where it is now.
Dawg you must be 18 years old or something.

If you haven't watch Kobe in Shaq era. Please do yourself a favor and youtube him up.

And youtube Kobe 04-07 and compare it to Dwade 07-09. Dwade can't touch Kobe skills.

Athleticism wise. Kobe was also better than Wade. Dude was doing reverse double pump from the baseline.

Last edited:

If you haven't watch Kobe in Shaq era. Please do yourself favor and youtube him.

And youtube Kobe 04-07 and compare it to Dwade 07-09. Dwade can't touch Kobe skills.
There's no talking to Kobe people I swear I never said wade was a better player then him I said Kobe wasn't a mile away better then wade tho. As soon as Kobe gets compared to somebody the whole day Kobe block jumps out and attacks at full force lol

Last edited:
There's no talking to Kobe people I swear I never said wade was a better then him I said Kobe wasn't a mile away better then wade tho. As soon as Kobe gets compared to somebody the whole day Kobe block jumps out and attacks at full force lol

lol but i can guarantee you haven't watch much of Kobe when he was with Shaq.

If you haven't watch Kobe in Shaq era. Please do yourself favor and youtube him.

There's no talking to Kobe people I swear I never said wade was a better player then him I said Kobe wasn't a mile away better then wade tho. As soon as Kobe gets compared to somebody the whole day Kobe block jumps out and attacks at full force lol

Lol its sad but thats life :lol

You actually one of the more reasonable MIA fans to

stat wise yes! his would be just as good if not better. championship wise? no.

same could be said for Wade. remember, he only got one BECAUSE of Shaq...

but lets start a whole new argument

Kobe>>>>>Wade

everyone knows that, if your trying to argue that then idk.. :{

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom