Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wade used to get slurped up like crazy before LeBron came here. It was insane, yall think kobe and LeBron fans are bad, lucky you never met some Wade stans. I remember having to argue why LeBron was better than wade on a damn near weekly basis. With that being said do you notice anything wrong about that list concerning D-Whistle?
Lol that he's up there at 8 for the 2011 finals performance when Bron didn't show up?

Partially right, Wade is at 8 for the 2011 finals, where dirk isn't on that list. That's just idiotic.

:hat

"When Rudy shoots a 3, he actually scores 4 points" :rollin

:eek at that Spurs Jeopardy vid :lol

KD with Roc Nation Sports :eek Great move by Hov

Not a fan of that offer from Milw to Ellis... At this point, they should just start over. No reason to invest that money back in Ellis when in that situation they're going to still be an 8th seed.

Last edited:
old people rock snapbacks all the time tho :lol seriously pay attention next time you see an old man rockin a hat, 9 times outta 10 it's a snapback
And 9 outta those 10 aren't rocking em backwards. Jay rockin a 20 yr olds image. But besides that camel. I hope Spurs take game 2 tmrrw

YOOOOO I was mad surprised at how hard dbd was goin in on Twitter :eek :eek Did not expect son to go off like that, totally uncharacteristic of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom