Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yep it def is bro

Now remembering Desean Jackson joined roc nation for the chance to broaden his rap career

I don't understand why Jay-Z wants to get involved in the world of being an agent?

I understand it looks like "found" money but I wonder how fun its going to be in 5-10 years, when these guys are descending and then you're the bad guy because you can't get them on teams anymore.

I don't understand why Jay-Z wants to get involved in the world of being an agent?

I understand it looks like "found" money but I wonder how fun its going to be in 5-10 years, when these guys are descending and then you're the bad guy because you can't get them on teams anymore.
he wants more money
btwinb4KDleavesOKCandSmashedRihanna

Last edited:
I thought D-Wade only had 2 kids, every time I see him he's with 3 kids. Gabrielle Union got a kid from a prev marraige or something?

Espn got him with the #1 best finals performance of all time

Wade used to get slurped up like crazy before LeBron came here. It was insane, yall think kobe and LeBron fans are bad, lucky you never met some Wade stans. I remember having to argue why LeBron was better than wade on a damn near weekly basis. With that being said do you notice anything wrong about that list concerning D-Whistle?

Bucks offer Monta Ellis a 3 year 36 million dollar deal. 

I think that's reasonable. 

very reasonable, but Bucks still arent gonna go anywhere with either Ellis or Jennings so i think its a waste of money.

Bucks offer Monta Ellis a 3 year 36 million dollar deal. 

I think that's reasonable. 
naw 12 mil a year bucks need to make up there mind are they cleaning house to rebuild again or are content with being an 8 seed or worse a team that averages 38 wins a year. he be a fool not to take it though 

Kobe stans? lulz why would Kobe stans care if Kobe is ahead of him by a mile?

theres no reason for people to hate on someone who is below who they are a fan of.

Lmao, even YOU don't believe this bs you just wrote. You must've forgot how kobe fans used to hate on wade when he was taking the shine away from kobe, pretty much around the time shaq joined miami

I could see the Bucks drafting Michael Carter-Williams or trading BJ for Tyreke Evans if they feel Reke can at least play some 1.

Last edited:
Wade used to get slurped up like crazy before LeBron came here. It was insane, yall think kobe and LeBron fans are bad, lucky you never met some Wade stans. I remember having to argue why LeBron was better than wade on a damn near weekly basis. With that being said do you notice anything wrong about that list concerning D-Whistle?
Lol that he's up there at 8 for the 2011 finals performance when Bron didn't show up?

Or it will be a lost memory if the heat backdoor sweep.

Ya never know. heat were controlling almost the entire game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom