Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

If lebron wasnt so cool with his agent i would see him as a lock on roc nation sports

Many people are already flocking to Jay z

roll.gif

how you gonna be a college aged male and answer with melo though?
mean.gif
pathetic, that's probably the only ball player he knew 
mean.gif

melo aint in the spurs, aint a center, and hasn't reached the Finals. let alone won THREE Finals MVP lol what a lame contestant 

pathetic, that's probably the only ball player he knew 
mean.gif

melo aint in the spurs, aint a center, and hasn't reached the Finals. let alone won THREE Finals MVP lol what a lame contestant 

I'll give the girl credit for throwing tony Parker out there, but she probably only knew his last name from tabloid articles about Eva and/or drake :lol

Is KD not getting enough commercials? Was his brand unpopular?

No idea why he'd want to go to an unproven and startup management agency (roc nation). No sense.

Why would KD join the illuminati? He already has the based god curse on him :{ :lol

And how did I miss that Kobe/wade argument??? Lmao I would've loved to discredit wade from his ref given 1st ring and praised Kobe's 04-06 era lol

No idea why he'd want to go to an unproven and startup management agency (roc nation). No sense.

I really don't get it either. Ballers wanna be rappers and rappers wanna be ballers so maybe it's just KD being a super fan.

Roc Nation falls under the CAA umbrella. They'll be handling things, at least until Jay gets the hang of things.

Roc Nation falls under the CAA umbrella. They'll be handling things, at least until Jay gets the hang of things.
yup.

nt only that, theyre building a respectable roster of athletes, robby cano and KD headlining.

I feel like that dunk on Jason Terry was lebrons best highlight this whole season. He stared at him after that smh that was easily for what happened in the 2011 finals.

Damn shame what them spurs bout to do to him though

I feel like that dunk on Jason Terry was lebrons best highlight this whole season. He stared at him after that smh that was easily for what happened in the 2011 finals.

Damn shame what them spurs bout to do to him though

Well he should be used to the Spurs beating him in the finals

Wade got blatant preferential treatment from refs for YEARS. I'm tired of posting clips. If you choose to ignore that the '06 finals were clearly rigged, there's really nothing left to say.

KD is leaving for the marketing opportunities if you dont think Jay Z can give him more your missing why he started his agency

getting amped up 4 2nite...​

Lol whats tonight the game is sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom