Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please man, the Celtics aren't trying to go after Josh Smith when they're on the verge of rebuilding. That's taking three steps forward and two steps back.

Danny Ange isn't that type of GM.

He has to go full blow up mode.

Not good enough.

This isn't our James Dolan organization Ballism, they don't want to be stuck in the middle to fill up seats for a brief period of time. Celtics are more than that.

Cousins for Brandon Bass???
nerd.gif
do it ainge!!!
I don't think this is actually on the table.

Not good enough.

This isn't our James Dolan organization Ballism, they don't want to be stuck in the middle to fill up seats for a brief period of time. Celtics are more than that.

Brief period of time? That team is young and full of talent. Something the Knicks never had. I could easily see them being the Grizzlies of the East type team. I actually hate Josh Smith and think he's a black hole, but with the right coach it will work.

Yeah but Orlando did "hold Dwight hostage" and forced a trade to LA. Steve Nash did sign in FA. But I get what you're saying, the big party thing they had was a bit much.

fixed :tongue:

Boston is about to go to full rebuilding mode.

Perfect time. Danny Ainge is doing the smart and right thing. And who knows maybe they end up getting Wiggins or some other great prospect from next years draft.

Tough and bold decisions coming out of Boston, but good ones.

A backcourt with rondo and bradley wont get a top 5 pick.

No one, I'm saying if they go full blow up mode don't be surprised if they get rid of Rondo before next year. (Which wouldn't surprise me)

They've been trying to get rid of Rondo for 2-3 years now, he's expendable, always has been. Esp now.

Depending on who they bring back, that team could essentially be a gang of hyper-competitive, no-nonsense vets, and... Griffin. :lol:

No more Jordan, no more Bledsoe. Paul, Garnett, Pierce, Crawford, Billups, Barnes, Butler, Odom... Griffin about to be the whipping boy by default, sitting at the back of the plane forever alone while everyone else plays dominoes and other old man !+%*.

Pierce, Barnes and Odom will still be high as ****, Garnett is a cool *** dude off the court he's just crazy when it comes to basketball, Crawford, Billups and Butler just seem like they'd be boring anyway and I think waaay too much is being talked about as far as some rift between CP3 and Blake. Those two seem like they're mad cool off the court...that whole Clippers squad this past year seemed like they were tight, they just weren't built for the playoffs once DeAndre became useless and Z-Bo and Gasol out-physical'ed Blake.

They'd for sure need a solid backup center though in case Garnett was to miss any time.

If the Celtics/Clippers trade goes thru and KG/Pierce never play a single minute, they still upgrade from Vinny to Doc Rivers, hence, huge improvement/won the trade.

Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom