Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Gordon is healthy, he just doesn't want to play for NO. I can't be convinced otherwise. I'm sure the Suns training staff would have given him whatever serums they had Nash and Grant hill sipping on.

And at this point, Dragic is as much of a "foundational player" as John Wall.

Last edited:
I found it.

Gortat for Avery Bradley and Courtney Lee
Gortat and Kendall Marshall for Tobias Harris, John Henson and Drew Gooden
Gortat for Kendrick Perkins, Jeremy Lamb and a first-round pick in 2013
Gortat for Meyers Leonard, J.J. Hickson and a first-round pick in 2013 (no lottery protection)
Gortat for Austin Rivers and Al-Farouq Aminu

this would be a terrible for portland

Jazz will start their supersize lineup tonight.

Williams, Foye, Millsap, Favors and Jefferson.

Last edited:
I want to see the Spurs make a move before the deadline. I have been one of the first to say they can't really contend the past few years. But now with what's gone on? Take a gamble and try to put yourself over the top out West.

I don't mean to say the Suns are a bad franchise. I like them. They did what they could do with the cards they were given, similar to what the Mavs did this year. Neither OJ or Gorsn are likely cornerstones of the franchise that will get them a championship. Neither team is a player away from a starter away from contention.

The Suns need to sink into being a terrible franchise for a few years. Getting those early/late teen draft picks are a recipe for disaster.

at the trade deadline the kings should do what the wizards did last year, they have some good role players and starters that don't mesh well together but those players can help teams come playoff time

at the trade deadline the kings should do what the wizards did last year, they have some good role players and starters that don't mesh well together but those players can help teams come playoff time
I wish it was that easy. 

What the Wizards did was smart, but added tons of salary. The Kings won't be doing any trades that send them over the cap (which they are at right now). This is also why I don't see Tyreke getting traded for a valuable player, if we trade him it will be for picks and cash. All our players who are of value are for the most part still under their rookie contract too.

People continue to sleep on Memphis, they aren't my favorite team, but I see them going far this year if they continue to play the way the have been lately.

Nobody is sleeping on Memphis, we know they are good but these 1/10th of the season proclamations for "best team" and MVP by certain homers on here are asinine.

People continue to sleep on Memphis, they aren't my favorite team, but I see them going far this year if they continue to play the way the have been lately.

i like memphis too but people have a right to sleep on them they haven't done anything yet

I wish it was that easy. 

What the Wizards did was smart, but added tons of salary. The Kings won't be doing any trades that send them over the cap (which they are at right now). This is also why I don't see Tyreke getting traded for a valuable player, if we trade him it will be for picks and cash. All our players who are of value are for the most part still under their rookie contract too.

Easy.

John Wall for Tyreke+Isaiah.

DMC+Wall. :pimp:

I wish it was that easy. 

Easy.

John Wall for Tyreke+Isaiah.

DMC+Wall.
pimp.gif
Wizards ain't doing that 
ohwell.gif
 I wish

i like memphis too but people have a right to sleep on them they haven't done anything yet
Definitely understand but for a team that has been promising in the playoffs recently they always seem to be forgotten or left out, you would think with their recent victories over Miami and New York, they would get more talk.

So you're really mad? I never said ZBO is winning MVP or the Grizz were gonna remain the best team. I'm stating facts of what's going on now. All of my posts contain "IF" or "I HOPE" or something like that. ****, some of y'all just got too much pride to admit u was dead wrong from the jump about the players and the team as a whole, when I was being called out for being the one that supposedly didn't know what I was talking about because I was a "HOMER".

Got damn it.

:lol:

I'm glad I don't have to hear from some of these **** boys when the team is doing well because they would be the first ones quoting ****. Yes, I'm happy we got off to the best start in franchise history knowing the West is wide open this year. And yes in happy we are finally healthy. Let me cook for a minute. U want me to be sad that we are 7-1? Lol

Last edited:
^Where is Ja Chester to make sense of all this?

I found it.

Gortat for Avery Bradley and Courtney Lee
Gortat and Kendall Marshall for Tobias Harris, John Henson and Drew Gooden
Gortat for Kendrick Perkins, Jeremy Lamb and a first-round pick in 2013
Gortat for Meyers Leonard, J.J. Hickson and a first-round pick in 2013 (no lottery protection)
Gortat for Austin Rivers and Al-Farouq Aminu

Good look. That Perkins trade is interesting. For the short term, it'd make the Thunder worth watching again, but mark my words...losing Lamb just to turn Perkins into Gortat is a bad idea, when you're hanging your hat on Kevin Martin.

Last edited:
Nobody is sleeping on Memphis, we know they are good but these 1/10th of the season proclamations for "best team" and MVP by certain homers on here are asinine.
Ok I do see your point, but I am not proclaiming them the best. Hopefully my Lakers get it going, but don't you think Memphis should be talked about more due to their quick head start in the season with victories over so called championship worthy teams including Miami, New York, and OKC in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom