Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked the streak of consecutive 10+ assists games.

Magic had 46 straight. Stockton had 37 straight.

i like memphis too but people have a right to sleep on them they haven't done anything yet
Definitely understand but for a team that has been promising in the playoffs recently they always seem to be forgotten or left out, you would think with their recent victories over Miami and New York, they would get more talk.

you should know how the media works by now memphis is never gonna get more talk because they're not NY,LA, MIA,CHI

the spurs have been the most consistent team in the nba for the past 10+ plus years, nobody cares but spurs fans and hardcore nba fans

For me, I got love for the Grizz, it's just all fun and games.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I don't. **** them.
real life tears and laughter 
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

On an unrelated note, the beat for the Mavs Dwain Price really bothers the hell out of me.

On an unrelated note, the beat for the Mavs Dwain Price really bothers the hell out of me.

What part? His writing?

He just looks damn creepy, IMO. :lol:

The only guys that I really follow from Dallas media is Jeff Wade, Earl K. Sneed, Mark Followill, and Bryan Gutierrez.

Dwain is alright, but he doesn't really bring nothing that all those guys can't.

That Thunder trade is interesting. I don't think I give you Lamb AND our a first rd pick though, and certainly not the Toronto pick we have for next yr. Lamb, Jones, and even sophomore Reggie Jackson haven't impressed in their limited garbage minutes so far. Maybe we should send them all to Tulsa to get some chemistry together, some pt, and some confidence. But if you'd take Perkins and any one of Lamb, Jones, Jackson, or either our own 1st rd pick and/or or a 2nd rd pick, I'd be all about it.

Last edited:
Mayo on fire.

Thirteenth in 3-point FGA/game, 5.6.
First in 3-point FGM/game, 3.3.
Third in 3-Point FG%, 58.9%.
First in total 3-pointers made, 33.

And, has two more three pointers made than the Chicago Bulls thus far. :rofl:

#Filth.

That Thunder trade is interesting. I don't think I give you Lamb AND our a first rd pick though, and certainly not the Toronto pick we have for next yr. Lamb, Jones, and even sophomore Reggie Jackson haven't impressed in their limited garbage minutes so far. Maybe we should send them all to Tulsa to get some chemistry together, some pt, and some confidence. But if you'd take Perkins and any one of Lamb, Jones, Jackson, or either our own 1st rd pick and/or or a 2nd rd pick, I'd be all about it.

It's disastrous IMO if you lose Lamb and Martin.

Favors ran at and bit on a Vesley pump fake 18 feet away from the basket. :lol:

Last edited:
Tony Allen has missed like five layups and the first quarter is barely halfway through. I'm not even exaggerating.

Coach Dunlap thinks he's in the Big East. He has Kemba Walker, Ramon Sessions and Ben Gordon on the floor at the same time.

There you go. Hayward off the bench: 13 points on six shots in 13 minutes.

Ariza has taken six more shots than anyone else in that game. Why? He shouldn't touch 14 in a full game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom