Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the lakers got d12 for basically nothing.

funny-barack-michelle-obama-face.jpg

quick trade him to PHX

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

The sports gods just hate Philadelphia this year. :smh: :lol:

But I'm sure most of yall are happy.

Bynum will hold some workouts, show he's healthy enough.. then get a max contract.

And he'll probably celebrate by going bowling.

Eric Gordon is healthy, he just doesn't want to play for NO. I can't be convinced otherwise. I'm sure the Suns training staff would have given him whatever serums they had Nash and Grant hill sipping on.
He would have been good with this though.
So you're really mad? I never said ZBO is winning MVP or the Grizz were gonna remain the best team. I'm stating facts of what's going on now. All of my posts contain "IF" or "I HOPE" or something like that. ****, some of y'all just got too much pride to admit u was dead wrong from the jump about the players and the team as a whole, when I was being called out for being the one that supposedly didn't know what I was talking about because I was a "HOMER".

Got damn it.

laugh.gif

I'm glad I don't have to hear from some of these **** boys when the team is doing well because they would be the first ones quoting ****. Yes, I'm happy we got off to the best start in franchise history knowing the West is wide open this year. And yes in happy we are finally healthy. Let me cook for a minute. U want me to be sad that we are 7-1? Lol

Last edited:
Rondo :pimp:

and :rofl: at Bynum.. that dude is so lucky he's 7ft tall, cause if he wasn't you know damn well he'd be working at GameStop

I don't know how a point guard goes 33 minutes without recording an assist, but Kyrie Irving just accomplished it.

He doesn't really look to create for others but more so does it out of necessity, when there is no other option available.
I've always noticed this about Irving. Incredible scorer, but he doesn't have natural PG instincts which will limit his ceiling.

How ****** are your knees at his age when you can't even bowl? Jesus.

I ain't ever want Mavs to touch him with a 10-foot stick.

So you're really mad? I never said ZBO is winning MVP or the Grizz were gonna remain the best team. I'm stating facts of what's going on now. All of my posts contain "IF" or "I HOPE" or something like that. ****, some of y'all just got too much pride to admit u was dead wrong from the jump about the players and the team as a whole, when I was being called out for being the one that supposedly didn't know what I was talking about because I was a "HOMER".

Got damn it.

:lol:

I'm glad I don't have to hear from some of these **** boys when the team is doing well because they would be the first ones quoting ****. Yes, I'm happy we got off to the best start in franchise history knowing the West is wide open this year. And yes in happy we are finally healthy. Let me cook for a minute. U want me to be sad that we are 7-1? Lol

This dude is going INNNNN.....

Bet money this dude was doing this after posting that...

http://cjzero.com/gifs/ZBOPushups.gif

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

didn't Bynum get hurt or something putting chicks up on his shoulders at a party or some ****? am i making that up?

met Josh Childress and Tayshawn Taylor tonight at the clubs.... cool dudes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom