Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Russ has picked up some of the playmaking they lost with Harden. 8.4 assists with 2.8 turnovers so far. Still shooting poorly, but he started last season in a bad shooting slump and improved.

I don't hear many people talking about Denver right now. :nerd: Suppose to be such a great team I thought?

:lol: they've lost twice to Miami by 8 points, to the Suns and got killed by the Spurs. The Philly and Orlando losses the first two games of the year don't look good but they'll be fine. Especially once Chandler is closer to 100%.

So Frank Vogel benched DJ Augustine and used Lance Stephenson as the backup PG in the last game, because he liked the way Lance was pushing the ball

tumblr_mdo5n0zv7B1qcmnsoo1_r1_400.gif

oh boy.

:rofl: :rofl:

Its a damn shame Bynum cant stay on the court though.

^^^You need to get over that sweep of the Clippers already. That wasn't the real Clippers team that the Spurs beat because neither CP3 or Griffin was close to 100% in that series. Butler was hurt too. So, while the Spurs definitely looked good in that series, you can't use it as a barometer for what direction any franchise is heading.

Clippers are curse bro. Not the SPURS problem that the clips cant be healthy come May.

Facts are facts.

Clips better come to play mañana. :smokin

:lol: @ "come to play"

how soon you forget what we did to yall oldies just a few weeks ago @staples :nerd:

We aint never scared!

I didn't want to post from my phone, but that fade from Gerald Green the other night at the free throw line. :x

:lol: they've lost twice to Miami by 8 points, to the Suns and got killed by the Spurs. The Philly and Orlando losses the first two games of the year don't look good but they'll be fine. Especially once Chandler is closer to 100%.
I support the Griz but.homie talkin tough not even ten games end. I would be concerned if we didn't make any major.changes and a key piece wasn't hurt. But once Chandler comes back strong and Iggy gets familiar with the squad in game situations we'll be alright. Teams make runs and for your sake I hope this isn't yalls. But I hope its a good game tonight.

Trade Rumors are starting to pick up:

Verejao, if you want him you have to take Luke Walton as well, and give the Cavs either youth or draft picks
Derrick Williams will be on the block when KLove comes back, they want a solidified veteran for him.
Tyreke Evans : You have to eat Garcia and/or Salmons' contract. Also must bring in a return of considerable assets

Last edited:

Verejao, if you want him you have to take Luke Walton as well, and give the Cavs either youth or draft picks
Derrick Williams will be on the block when KLove comes back, they want a solidified veteran for him.
Tyreke Evans : You have to eat Garcia and/or Salmons' contract. Also must bring in a return of considerable assets

:nerd: anybody want boozy :nerd:

Where'd you get this at??

I still believe that if you want Tyreke straight up (sans Garcia/Salmon's dumb contracts) it will have to be for a player still on a rookie deal. No way the Maloofs go over the cap

Once again, I know its early in the season. I'm sure Denver will get better, but I don't think they are as good as people perceived them to be prior to the season. I know the exact position Denver is in because Memphis has been in a similar position the past two seasons. We are the king of slow starts and turning it on during the 2nd half of the season. I was worried most about the start of the season than the 2nd half of the season, because history shows that we perform very well when the team chemistry starts picking up. And this was with injuries to our two best players the previous two seasons. This is why I'm so glad we stayed pat and didn't make many offseason moves.

In Denver's situation, it seems as if their best players hit a stand still. Most of it could be chemistry, but their entire team is pretty much the same. Maybe I don't value Chandler as high as some of you do either. Also, funny how Conley is the one that improved as expected this season, when no one expected Lawson to be in this situation.

And why keep bringing up the Grizz record when I make a point? I was going to say the same **** if we were 4-4. 3-5 or whatever. I could care less.

This guy Bynum is trying to get out of Philadelphia while collecting checks
roll.gif

Lakers won in the trade again

Last edited:
I'm with that.

:lol:

The Nuggets played their best basketball when Chandler was in China during the first 20 games or so anyway. And if some of you were expecting more than 12-14ppg, 4-6apg, 4-6rpg with a decent percentage, then maybe that's what went wrong. My argument against Denver was that they never had a bonafide go to player when it counted. Instead, they get Gallinari air balling 3's in crunch time. I like the team in general, but I think they would've ben better off finding an actual 1st option this summer.

Saying all this, I bet we lose to them tonight :lol: .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom