Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking at memphis schedule and I would be absolutely shocked if they don't start at least 33-3.

I have a hard time not having them as the favorite in every single game.

This has to be their year.

Jeremy Lin isnt very good at basketball

and he thinks he's a target cause he's asian...hmmmm

Players are going HARD at Lin, and i love it! The spotlight he received last year in NY made him a target.

Do you guys think he will actually get voted in as a starter for the all star game?

If so :smh:

I don't tolerate IllWill Slander :smh:

I agree with this powerful statement :smh:

Clearly, Denver needs shooters. They lost AAA (one of the best corner 3 shooters in the league) for a pretty bad shooter in Iguodala. They traded away Harrington and are forced to play a non shooter in Faried a ton of minutes. Koufus and McGee can't shoot. Gallo's shooting has been regressing since he was a rookie, which makes no sense. And Lawson isn't shooting it great. They obviously have a lot of good players but there's going to be a spacing problem with 3 non shooters in the starting lineup - especially if Gallo is struggling from long range. This is a completely different team from last year that could surround Lawson with 3-4 shooters and let him go to work.

They'll be good - they're too athletic and talented to not be - but there are issues they need to figure out.

Jeremy Lin isnt very good at basketball

and he thinks he's a target cause he's asian...hmmmm
Players are going HARD at Lin, and i love it! The spotlight he received last year in NY made him a target.

Do you guys think he will actually get voted in as a starter for the all star game?

If so
mean.gif
not over Paul and Kobe

Trade Rumors are starting to pick up:

Verejao, if you want him you have to take Luke Walton as well, and give the Cavs either youth or draft picks

Derrick Williams will be on the block when KLove comes back, they want a solidified veteran for him.

Tyreke Evans : You have to eat Garcia and/or Salmons' contract. Also must bring in a return of considerable assets
Where'd you get this at??

I still believe that if you want Tyreke straight up (sans Garcia/Salmon's dumb contracts) it will have to be for a player still on a rookie deal. No way the Maloofs go over the cap

Steve Kyler of Hoopsworld

Trade Rumors are starting to pick up:

Verejao, if you want him you have to take Luke Walton as well, and give the Cavs either youth or draft picks
Derrick Williams will be on the block when KLove comes back, they want a solidified veteran for him.
Tyreke Evans : You have to eat Garcia and/or Salmons' contract. Also must bring in a return of considerable assets

:nerd: anybody want boozy :nerd:

:lol: nope

I can't wait to collect henz :nerd: :lol:

I know we tend to have a tough time on the road against Utah, Denver and Houston. If we can get through these next 5 games at home with W's, I'll have a good feeling for something close to 30-6 or something like that if we remain healthy.

Last edited:

Although right now it isn't looking like it, but if Pau slumps for a long period of time, you can have him for Booz, as long as you give us Deng as well. I think last year there were talks between the two teams, and that's what LA wanted plus something else, I'm not sure what it was...

But although he isn't the prototypical guy for D'Antoni's offense, he looks like he may be at a high level because there are a lot of offensive options..

So basically, no one wants Boozer.

Last edited:

Although right now it isn't looking like it, but if Pau slumps for a long period of time, you can have him for Booz, as long as you give us Deng as well.

But although he isn't the prototypical guy for D'Antoni's offense, he looks like he may be at a high level because there are a lot of offensive options..

Booze for David West?

Booze for David West?

Not saying it is likely, don't think Pacers would eat that contract, especially after maxing out Hibbert..

But you'd have to include something with Boozer for it to work out (I think it's between $2.5-3 mil too short from Pacers)... And Bulls would want a guard as the second piece..

Last edited:

Although right now it isn't looking like it, but if Pau slumps for a long period of time, you can have him for Booz, as long as you give us Deng as well. I think last year there were talks between the two teams, and that's what LA wanted plus something else, I'm not sure what it was...

NO!

same place the last talks ended... ya aint gettin loul BANG

Although right now it isn't looking like it, but if Pau slumps for a long period of time, you can have him for Booz, as long as you give us Deng as well.

Booze for David West?

Booze for David West?

Not saying it is likely, don't think Pacers would eat that contract, especially after maxing out Hibbert..

But you'd have to include something with Boozer for it to work out (I think it's between $2.5-3 mil too short from Pacers)... And Bulls would want a guard as the second piece..

id take west over boozy no question.... just not sending anyone with him unless its vlad rad

NO!

same place the last talks ended... ya aint gettin loul BANG

sadface+okay+meme+face.jpg

I don't think Pau gets traded at all this year.. But if anyone takes Boozer, they're going to want Deng as well. It's just the nature of his contract.

Last edited:
Beat CP1708 twice already in two different fantasy leagues. :x :pimp:

Just another Monday.

11-2 and now 7-4, even though I had Nash and Amare out. :rofl:

CP is just going to come in here and tell you it's November. He's in it for the long haul. :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
My auto-drafted team in the one league is a wreck. I set pre-draft rankings for the first time ever and got all players I had on my list of players, but I didn't know it would skip over better players for ones I flagged. And I've already had four different injuries.

At least I'm about to be 11-0 in the football league with all of you clowns. :smokin

Last edited:
My auto-drafted team in the one league is a wreck. I set pre-draft rankings for the first time ever and got all players I had on my list of players, but I didn't know it would skip over better players for ones I flagged. And I've already had four different injuries.
At least I'm about to be 11-0 in the football league with all of you clowns. :smokin

I saw that draft, and I actually thought you drafted really well for not being there.

And CP, this isn't like the Playoffs, you can't just turn it on in May. :pimp:

You're dunzo. :pimp:

The Pacers rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllyyy could have used Lance Stephenson in the playoffs last year. :smh:
He's been rotting on the bench there, but hes been cooking this year somewhat. Very steady scoring

Gary Neal had just enjoyed the best game of his NBA career, pouring in 27 points to spark a comeback victory over Portland, when fate intervened with a place in the annals of bizarre sports injuries — a gashed finger incurred while zipping up a piece of luggage prior to last week’s Lakers game at Staples Center.

:lol:

If so :smh:

Shane Battier almost got voted in one year simply because he was Yao Ming's teammate, so yes, I could see him beating out Chris Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom