Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pacers rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllyyy could have used Lance Stephenson in the playoffs last year. :smh:
He's been rotting on the bench there, but hes been cooking this year somewhat. Very steady scoring
I'm glad he's gettin his shot, hes stronger than most at his position.

The Pacers rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllyyy could have used Lance Stephenson in the playoffs last year. :smh:
He's been rotting on the bench there, but hes been cooking this year somewhat. Very steady scoring
I'm glad he's gettin his shot, hes stronger than most at his position.

I agree, he is definitely going to be a very solid option as the season progresses

LAC vs SAS tonight? it's going down on this thread :lol:
michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

Last edited:
Thank goodness that league pass has this game with the Clippers broadcast team as well, I couldn't sit through a quarter listening to Sean Elliott.

5-4 Bobcats ......#feelsgoodman :nthat:
They won?!
How much my boy Kemba have??

Dude was a good scorer in college and did good in Summer League and pre season too. I never understood why yall didnt play him for 2 years

Last edited:
The Mike Dunlap hire doesn't look so bad after all.

The Wizards might not get their first win until the middle of next month. I'm not kidding.

Last edited:
5-4 Bobcats ......#feelsgoodman :nthat:
They won?!
How much my boy Kemba have??

Dude was a good scorer in college and did good in Summer League and pre season too. I never understood why yall didnt play him for 2 years

I never got it either. If they had gave dude some PT they wouldnt have had to trade for George Hill. He can finish at the rim, shoot it from range, handle the ball, and distribute. With some experience he could become a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom