Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
may looks good

CLE has the worst luck i cant imagine being a fan :x

Kemba making a change for that team man

Last edited:
Mavs stay giving the ball to VC for the GW. Like the 3rd time this season smfh

Have no idea why either. O.J. is clearly the best wing who can create his own shot. He's been doing it the whole year. It Has been blatantly obvious thus far this year, and yet he still goes to VC who fails every time..

too bad your illustrious past couldn't help you in the present >D
tumblr_mcvxmj9nO41qf1ozs.gif

You what number I like? LAC 2, SAS 0 for this season. Good enough for me.

This like the 3rd time this year they didn't draw a play up for OJ for the last 10-15 seconds during the season. Arms too short to get a decent shot off :lol:
Just messing with ya JA :tongue:

I'll just say this, I can't WAIT for Dirk to come back man. These rotations Carlisle has are awful, simply awful.

He has Carter playing PF sometimes, and ISOs for Vince to end games. No P+R, no screens, nothing.

Darren has had his worst game of his career probably. Flustered by someone like Curry? Inexcusable. 2/11? Inexcusable. Hated the way he played tonight, far too timid. It's so odd because he played so well earlier in the season. He can't hit ANYTHING.

And when you need buckets, you got Kaman taking one-legged jumpers, Marion 15 footers, and Vince ISOs. I just don't get it. If you want to let Kaman pound it inside the paint, sure. If you want to let Marion cut to the basket, great. If Vince is open at the top of the key, awesome.

OJ showed some guts out there tonight. We needed a lot of buckets and he bucketsed away.

We had no business winning that game though. We were out-rebounded 62 to 43. We can't have that. That's what happens when you got guys like Troy Murphy playing for so long, and Elton Brand rotting on the ******g bench.

I swear I don't get why Rick plays Elton like 15 minutes. He's the best front-court defender the Mavs have behind Marion. Yet he only plays fourteen minutes, and doesn't play at all in 4th/OT, while David Lee and Harrison Barnes combine for 31 rebounds.

So. Terrible. :lol:

Dirk doesn't solve all the rebounding issues, but it's better having Dirk out there instead of Vince Carter, and letting Marion play SF is much better than having Marion and Vince being next to Kaman. Length alone shortens up the rebounding issues, not to mention how flat the offense has been.

Can someone answer this question for me...

Does a missed tip-in count as a shot attempt?

The type of tip where you just get a nice tip on the ball after an offensive rebound..

Can someone answer this question for me...
Does a missed tip-in count as a shot attempt?
The type of tip where you just get a nice tip on the ball after an offensive rebound..

Counts as a missed shot and a rebound.

There are often times in the NBA where a lot of those are missed by the statisticians though.

In an argument between Do Be Doo & MJShoeFanatic

WE ALL SUFFER

You would rather give a 40 year old kobe the max then a prime lebron james tho.

:smh:

Kobe's 34. And Lebron isn't opting out of his contract anytime soon. By the time Lebron is a Free Agent, Kobe will have retired. Sooo it's a discussion not worth having.

It's a hypothetical as a pipe dream.. Kind of like you saying the Spurs have a shot at the title.

But I'm glad you frequent the Lakers thread, I know that Spurs thread gets lonely.... Oh wait.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom