Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In an argument between Do Be Doo & MJShoeFanatic

WE ALL SUFFER
You would rather give a 40 year old kobe the max then a prime lebron james tho.

mean.gif
Kobe's 34. And Lebron isn't opting out of his contract anytime soon. By the time Lebron is a Free Agent, Kobe will have retired. Sooo it's a discussion not worth having.

It's a hypothetical as a pipe dream.. Kind of like you saying the Spurs have a shot at the title.

But I'm glad you frequent the Lakers thread, I know that Spurs thread gets lonely.... Oh wait.

Last edited:
Dwight on Deron Williams: "If he doesn’t want to be friends cuz I’m on another team, then so be it. There’s no need to smooth things over"

When collusion goes wrong...

In an argument between Do Be Doo

:smh:

Kobe's 34. And Lebron isn't opting out of his contract anytime soon. By the time Lebron is a Free Agent, Kobe will have retired. Sooo it's a discussion not worth having.

It's a hypothetical as a pipe dream.. Kind of like you saying the Spurs have a shot at the title.

But I'm glad you frequent the Lakers thread, I know that Spurs thread gets lonely.... Oh wait.

November Basketball... But if you want to think that game was indicative of anything, then you guys will get run out of the gym by the Clippers.

Kenyon Martin possibly on his way to the Celtics?

If this happens the goon squad will be in full effect

I don't get why Brandon Roy keeps trying. Let it go young man. |I

Minnesota can not catch a damn break. :smh: Any update on Love's progress getting back?

I don't get why Brandon Roy keeps trying. Let it go young man. |I
Minnesota can not catch a damn break. :smh: Any update on Love's progress getting back?

Minnesota has caught many breaks.......and tears....and strains. That team would be fun to watch if healthy. Damn shame. Yall can thank the Wizards for Rubio too.

That's tough for Brandon Roy.

:lol: at Spurs fans discounting the Clippers 2-0 record against them.......and then trying to puff their chests out on the Lakers for that close win. :rofl:

In an argument between Do Be Doo

mean.gif

November Basketball... But if you want to think that game was indicative of anything, then you guys will get run out of the gym by the Clippers.

You really happy with that win, huh?

No Nash, No Coach and 85% Howard...... Impressive win.
I replied to his slick comment with another slick comment, thats all.
laugh.gif
at Spurs fans discounting the Clippers 2-0 record against them.......and then trying to puff their chests out on the Lakers for that close win.
roll.gif
Nope. People just couldnt say good game and move on, disparaging comments about Los Spurs will not be tolerated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom