Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to hate Kobe's guts but lately I'm beginning to root for this dude. Even today, I found myself rooting for Lakers the entire time lol

I used to hate Kobe's guts but lately I'm beginning to root for this dude. Even today, I found myself rooting for Lakers the entire time lol

Same here. I used to hate Kobe with a passion, but he's cool in my books now. I think it was the complete disrespect he showed to the sanctity of marriage during the Olympics that won me over

It looks like Rivers actually had his first good game... until you see that he went 2-7 from the line.

Season field goal percentage up to 31.7%!

I was just saying that I havent seen any good OKC games in a minute, and now they play the Clips. I'm going to be glued to the screen. I love this new Lakers deal with it gif.

The Decision effect.

It's like LeBron cleaned the slate on NBA hate, so everyone could give it all to him.

Last edited:
Sixers get no love in this thread i kno yall seen Nick Young balling out there lastnight, and my man J.Rich was such a great pickup for us.  

Sixers get no love in this thread i kno yall seen Nick Young balling out there lastnight, and my man J.Rich was such a great pickup for us.  

My dad was like 'man that Nick Young guy can really shoot"

"No he can't dad"

We're still doing this "Sixers get no love" thing? I thought we all laughed that out of the thread.

A very good defensive team, but outside of maybe Jrue and Thad Young, there's no one exciting to watch and the offense is terrible. 7-4, 3rd in the division.. why are we talking about them again?

A decent shooting night and he's balling? He's still an inefficient shooter who does nothing but shoot. 

I'd just like to point out Elton Brand was 29 years old and coming off a torn Achilles' tendon when he landed a $79 million contract from the Sixers in 2008. Andrew Bynum will get paid next summer, especially with a projected dozen teams under the cap.

I called this Bynum stuff in the pre-season, he's just slightly better than Oden. I wouldn't be surprised if he never touched an NBA floor again. He has like zero cartilage in both knees and had torn muscles, that's not a good sign for his potential playing future.

I called this Bynum stuff in the pre-season, he's just slightly better than Oden. I wouldn't be surprised if he never touched an NBA floor again. He has like zero cartilage in both knees and had torn muscles, that's not a good sign for his potential playing future.

Lulz at Snaq only being "slightly better" than Oden. He is leaps and bounds the player Oden was

We're still doing this "Sixers get no love" thing? I thought we all laughed that out of the thread.

A very good defensive team, but outside of maybe Jrue and Thad Young, there's no one exciting to watch and the offense is terrible. 7-4, 3rd in the division.. why are we talking about them again?

A decent shooting night and he's balling? He's still an inefficient shooter who does nothing but shoot. 
cause its the truth they get none with 3 games on lastnight all everyone talked about was the knicks and the lakers thats all i seen this morning when i logged on, and i can tell you dont watch any sixers game just to say jrue and thad are exciting to watch. This team as awhole is exciting to watch and Nick Young been nothing but stellar for us this season last 3 games 3-5 5-6 and 7-13. Thats all we need him out there for hes playing his position well under coach collins.

Maybe since im a sixers fan i view it as different who knows

Last edited:
Lulz at Snaq only being "slightly better" than Oden. He is leaps and bounds the player Oden was

His career is about to be over by the age of 25 though...He had one year where he played over 60 games. So yea I guess Drew is better than Bynum but the point is they are both guys who's body was not made for the wear and tear of the NBA.

And Oden would have been better than Bynum if he could have actually ever touched the court or stayed healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom